Oulton Park - Gold Cup meeting

BennyD

Sea Urchin Pate
Thanks Benny and to your mate DAVE for allowing us to join you in the jaaaaag for a fabulous day. Still Suffering tinatus from being 2 cars behind benny ��

It was nice to be the plucky Britt amounts the Italians ��

Sorry we missed you as we Had to leave early to get back for the dogs.

Great day and fab company .

No worries mate, it was good to see you again. If you pm me your mobile number I'll try and keep you in the loop as to future runs.

Doohickey

Velociraptor
Just adding my thanks Benny and Dave. Another cracking day, great weather and some pretty exciting races. Great to see John Cleland in the Super Touring. It gets bigger each year.

Jkulin

Deborah and I would like to thank you Benny and your mate Dave, we had an absolute cracking day after Deborah stopped screaming at me about you :)

Seriously though, we really enjoyed today and your hard work, first time she has felt normal all this year.

Great to meet some familiar faces and some new, the lads on this forum are just brilliant, couldn't wish for a better bunch...thanks once again.

MrMickS

I think they were self removing on a 15 minute timer

Oddly the timer didn't work that well. It was a bit random.

Doohickey said:
Did you remember to remove your 'it's not a diesel' number plates before you left?!

I did yes. It took a bit to prize the front one off without taking the real plate off with it. The real ones are just stuck on as well.

leeq61

Sorry i missed this, looked like a great day. I'll have to try and make some of the NW meets/events. It will be good to meet some of you and put faces to names.