The good morning thread

drewf

Back from a very splendid visit to see young Hodroyd in his new abode. I can report both he and his dog are in fine form, as is his GS.

2b1ask1

Special case
At the Met Police car pound with all the crims hoping that there may be some personal items to collect from the car! I shall report proceedings...

Regards to the Lord Hodroyd.

drewf

Good to hear.
Same general location?

Still in God's County, somewhat closer to me. Socially accessible :)

That is good news Drew.......

At the Met Police car pound with all the crims hoping that there may be some personal items to collect from the car! I shall report proceedings...

Regards to the Lord Hodroyd.

I'll pass on the regards from you all - he's without useful internetification at the moment...

2b1ask1

Special case
Yes it has been forensicated! But there is not a drop of power in the battery so they couldn't get into the boot, they couldn't find the cord under the seat and I was t allowed tho visit the car to do it! But I do have my dash cam back minus SD card and a few leads etc.

Andyk

Good morning all....Have a visit from XPO's director today. First time I have met him since take over 2 weeks ago. Other than that it's business as usual.

conaero

Forum Owner
Morning.

Off to Cinema with Freya to see Ice Age then off to Mudiford beach then curry with the boys.

Thinking off going booze free for the next 5 weeks as have not touched a drop since the excesses of 'The lost weekend' just experianced.

2b1ask1

Special case
Morning all, good luck with the boulder Andy, the new boss Andy and the memory recovery Matt!

I have a few reports that have to be written first then load the welder etc. into the car and drive to Dudley to do a significant repair on an old outdoor gym; welding rusty Chinese cast 'steel' is not my favourite pastime but it pays the bills. Enjoyed riding the motorbike around much of east London yesterday, but I know I would not fair well in the long run if I did go back on two wheels, I'm still way too nutty as I reminded myself clipping wing mirrors filtering on the A12!

Have fun all...

Felonious Crud

Administrator
Staff member
Morning all more pushing a big rock up a steep slope today

Sisyphus? I feel your pain! Good luck, and watch your toes on the way back down.

Good to see Lord Hodroyd has been visitificated and is settling well into his Lordship's new abode.

A few hours in the office this morning, lunch with Mrs Crud in Stockholm's old town and then to the airport and home to see if the boys have managed to not knock the house over or burn it down. Fingers crossed!

MrMickS

Morning all,

Busy day today trying to bootstrap operations for the new venture. This isn't helped when people are in 4 different countries, well 5 if you count Scotland.

Weather is looking good this morning which will be a little distracting. Have a couple of things to do on the MiTo so might do those first whilst the sun is shining.

MrPea

Morning!
Back in the office since before my holiday. I shall try and remain sane, although I expect I'll have to make a call about the whereabouts and condition of Lottie, and when I'll get her back!
It does, however, look like organising a hire car from Avis to go to Europe shouldn't be all that difficult. It's just a £90 surcharge. Still, I'll charge mileage to the company and I won't be out of pocket.
HapPea Wednesday!

MAF260

Morning all. More painting today before heading back to the office tomorrow.

I was looking through some photos taken in Lille and there is a lot of evidence Benny lives there....

His car:
image.jpg

His name on the doorbell:
image.jpg

Where he shops:
image.jpg

We also also found where Dem goes to pick up his women:
image.jpg

CatmanV2

Morning all. Mrs Catman is celebrating today. Will be quite low key though. Champagne tea at a stately home with her immediate family this afternoon.

She seems to like her present :)

Have a great one, all

C