Italian Auto moto festival

BennyD

Sea Urchin Pate
Hi guys. Dave Morris who some of you know as the chap that organises the Oulton event, is starting a new one in Bridgenorth and I t is taking part on Sunday 4th September. The Main Street will be cordoned off and there is an Italian market close by. If anyone is interested please let me know via this thread. Thanks.

Contigo

Sponsor
I looked at this, 47 places in total. It's a fair schelp for me and too close to kids starting school again.

AndyG

Just up the road for me, so count me in

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

BennyD

Sea Urchin Pate
Just up the road for me, so count me in

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Ok mate, will do. As soon as I get the details I'll post them up. We could make this a North West/Midlands meet if there is enough interest.

Jkulin

Hi Benny, If you are talking about Bridgnorth Shrops, then count me in, it's only 15 miles from my home.

Have you got a link to the event?

BennyD

Sea Urchin Pate
Not yet mate, but I'll be getting the details through later this week.

AndyG

Any news on this Benny, as it's only a few days away now, have we spaces booked as it looks like only 47 cars will be able to park in the center ?

BennyD

Sea Urchin Pate
David will be sending me the details shortly. Is there anybody else wanting a nice day out as there are very few Masers coming down for this one. Any help greatly appreciated! Thanks.

MrMickS

Thinking about it. Depends on whether I can get a last minute deal for next week. If not then I'll see about making a weekend of it.

jayblue

I saw David on Sunday about this, I am planning on coming as Bridgnorth is not far from me and it will be a nice day with the kids to end their summer holiday. So count me in!

BennyD

Sea Urchin Pate
Ok guys. To get the details for Sunday e-mail David direct at djmfastforward@hotmail.co.uk. Thanks guys.

Jkulin

Hi Benny,

Not got any reply from David, just in case my email has gone into his spam folder, do you have a number for him?

Jkulin

Thanks to Ben, just spoke to David Morris and here are the details.

We need to be at Whitburn Street, Bridgnorth, WV16 4QP no later than 10:00, if anyone has any problems then David's Mobile number is 07773537564

David said he will be there blocking the road and just allowing Italian vehicles through.

Anyone want to meet up to drive over all together then let me know and we can sort out a meeting place.

Looking forward to it.

MrMickS

Thanks to Ben, just spoke to David Morris and here are the details.

We need to be at Whitburn Street, Bridgnorth, WV16 4QP no later than 10:00, if anyone has any problems then David's Mobile number is 07773537564

David said he will be there blocking the road and just allowing Italian vehicles through.

Anyone want to meet up to drive over all together then let me know and we can sort out a meeting place.

Looking forward to it.

M's back still isn't good so sadly I'm going to have to skip this one. Shame as we were looking forward to it.

Have a great time John.

Evo Cymru

Do you know if there are any spare places by any chance? Previous plans have fallen through so may be able to make this now...