Getting small dings out?

hoyin

Can anyone recommend someone that can remove to tiny dings I have on the drivers door?

Caused by careless people parking next to me. Now I have a garage it won't be happening anymore!

I heard there are some people that use tiny hammers to caress the dings out and saving me a respray/touch up?

Thanks

CatmanV2

Yeah, the guy that my Chips away bloke uses is very good. It's terrifying to watch, though....

I can get the details, but I recall it's not terribly convenient for you?

C

montravia

Dingmaster. I think it's the firm that dealers use to dress cars for sale. I used the Bristol branch, for a private purchase. They're happy to visit you or do it at a dealers. They travelled up to Cheltenham. As usual I estimated about a dozen small dings, but there were far more on closer inspection but best £100 spent. Very thorough. Looked new after.

Robin

allandwf

Ask SopranoStu who he used on mine, I think there were 13 tiny dings , it is totally blemish free now, and its a black car so everyone shows. Very impressed.

hoyin

Dingmaster. I think it's the firm that dealers use to dress cars for sale. I used the Bristol branch, for a private purchase. They're happy to visit you or do it at a dealers. They travelled up to Cheltenham. As usual I estimated about a dozen small dings, but there were far more on closer inspection but best £100 spent. Very thorough. Looked new after.

Robin

Only £100???

hoyin

Robin

I am in London / Surrey. Seems a bit far for them to travel.

midlifecrisis

Hoyin, I'm going to see a man in Crawley about chips and dings. He's a maserati owner too, and came recommended to me. I'll try to see him tomorrow and report back.

halbe01

I've used Dentman a few times - based in Twickenham. Very good work - he's been doing it for many many years. He's easy to google.

hoyin

I searched on google and found this guy called fixadent. He has a lot of 5 star reviews.