Changing interior

bean79

Hi

Any one with experience of changing the interior of a 3200?

Is there any reason that the replacement will not fit well?

Thanks

Tom

BL330

Having pulled everything out of my interior bar the roof lining, I'd say you shouldn't have any issues.
Granted I was refitting the original pieces but everything had pre-drilled, assigned locations and went back together solidly.
I would suggest the use of narrow foam adhesive backed tape where panels touch to overcome squeaks.

beau

i changed mine from blue to black, no issues to say about really

and yes it is me with the assetto corsa interior for sale :)

bean79

Hi. Thanks fur the replies. Sorry for the delay. New to the forum and didn't know I'd had replies.

Love the AC interior that beau has for sale. Would changing the carpets be an issue? Mine are grey and not sure they would look right.

Saying all that... 5 days in and I'm getting used to my grey interior, so I'm probably wasting your time.!

Good luck with the sale.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

safrane

If the seats are out changing the carpet is easy...and a great way of cleaning it as well.

alfi boy

Hi. Thanks fur the replies. Sorry for the delay. New to the forum and didn't know I'd had replies.

Love the AC interior that beau has for sale. Would changing the carpets be an issue? Mine are grey and not sure they would look right.

Saying all that... 5 days in and I'm getting used to my grey interior, so I'm probably wasting your time.!

Good luck with the sale.

The Grey interior grows on you, give it a chance before you rip it out, after cleaning my grey interior I was more than happy with it.

bean79

The Grey interior grows on you, give it a chance before you rip it out, after cleaning my grey interior I was more than happy with it.

Yes, it really is growing on me. And it's mint, so hesitant to change it now.