Sportscars in the Park. Lotherton Hall, 25th Sept

drewf

Sadly we have both been ill all day, and won't be making it to Lotherton Hall tomorrow. Hope you all have a cracking time - looking forward to seeing the photos.

Doohickey

Velociraptor
Right as far as I can tell this is who is going to be where - if anyone disagrees post up. At least we then know if we are waiting for anyone. Not sure if Mikeymaser is coming but he's most likely at Wetherby.

Wetherby Services - 8:30 for 8:45 leave to get to Selby Fork before 9:15

1) MrMickS + 2
2) Arfa
3) Doohickey

Selby Fork - 9:00 for 9:15 leave

1) ChrisN +1
2) mike ?
3) TimA-Yorks
4) Mike Heathcote

D Walker

I may pop down for a gander and catch up!!!!
And remind myself what I am missing out on!
So miss my car, must think of long term plan tho!!!!!

MrMickS

I don't think that Mike will be at Shelby Fork, from earlier in the thread. So that's three of us at each. See you shortly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mjheathcote

Centenary Club
Morning.
See you within a couple of hours at Selby Fork.
Dave if you do bring your Binatones, which will be PMR frequencies, I'll keep mine on channel 7 in case they are compatible. If they have 'privacy' codes (unless you can turn them off), I might just be able to hear you only though!

MikeyMaser

Right as far as I can tell this is who is going to be where - if anyone disagrees post up. At least we then know if we are waiting for anyone. Not sure if Mikeymaser is coming but he's most likely at Wetherby.

Sorry, I can't make it as I'm on family duties. Have fun!

MrMickS

8c52d312b40df8c5e71b20213c10dc12.jpg

Quite a variety today. Good to see everyone again.

Once the weather cleared up it was lovely. It's a shame that so many of the cars disappeared early.

I do think I need to give out cards to claim commission from the number of Ghiblis I sell lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mjheathcote

Centenary Club
Good cross section of cars to view and a couple of pokemon too much to the delight of our young lad!
Pity was wet first thing driving there, made a bit of a mess up the side of the car made worse by the offset of the wheels.
Car all clean now and de-kidified inside too!

Attachments

• DSC_0730.jpg
    DSC_0730.jpg
    98.9 KB · Views: 5

Doohickey

Velociraptor
Another good day and the weather held out. I don't know why I bothered washing the car before we went though. Some pics:

DSC_0181.jpgDSC_0182.jpgDSC_0183.jpgDSC_0184.jpgDSC_0187.jpgDSC_0189.jpgDSC_0192.jpg

The Karmann Ghia was absolutely immaculate and the DB5 a thing of beauty.

drewf

Cracking photos David - sorry we couldn't make it, but some dodgy food, bad tummies and a drive to a field of cars wasn't a combination ever going to end well!

D Walker

We woke up a bit groggy and with the rain etc I remembered last year and my feet been soaking wet within 20 milli seconds.

Glad you guys had a good day, nice pics....hope to go to the one at Newby Hall next year......not sure what it will be in yet tho!!!

Dave

Terry

Sorry I missed it. Mind you, I learn something new most times I come on this forum. I now know that two folk I have had the pleasure of meeting are contributors to The Good Loo Guide!
Terry