Best colour for ghibli

Andyk

The red one is lovely but like you I like the bronze colour which is called Bronzo Siena.

dickygrace

www.richardgracecars.co.uk
My choice exactly

That's exactly the spec I'd look for both on a personal level, and what is good for resale. I've realised they're few and far between. Blu Emozione is lovely, Sabbia, 20"s and most importantly, paddles too. Good choice Keith.

Contigo

Sponsor
This is the flavour I'd get, Blu Emozione with tan.

Maserati-at-Malibu-Pier-47.jpg

MAF260

Clearly I am biased, but I love mine in this combo - Grigio Metallo with extended red leather. Stunning, IMO!

Ghibli.jpgGhibli 2.jpgGhibli 3.jpg

Andyk

That's exactly the spec I'd look for both on a personal level, and what is good for resale. I've realised they're few and far between. Blu Emozione is lovely, Sabbia, 20"s and most importantly, paddles too. Good choice Keith.

I am amazed just how many don't have paddles Dicky...I think there was one in Dick Lovetts last time I was there out of about 8 cars. Problem is I believe they are part of the sports pack which isn't cheap and unless you spec this pack you can't get them separate.

MrMickS

I am amazed just how many don't have paddles Dicky...I think there was one in Dick Lovetts last time I was there out of about 8 cars. Problem is I believe they are part of the sports pack which isn't cheap and unless you spec this pack you can't get them separate.

The paddles are now available as a separate option for £245. I'm always amazed at how often the options lists change. That's at least two since my car was specced.

Andyk

I know on the web site it will only let you put them on with the pack.....good to know you can spec them on their own now...Although they should be standard....

keith

Many thanks, and are you looking petrol or diesel? I warn you, if you go for diesel you will get a few disapproving comments on this site!;)
I went with the diesel and am very pleased. In sport mode it gives a V8 sound from the exhausts, and in normal mode it has all the refinement of any of its rivals, but with head turning looks and exclusivity, that a rival German brand could never hope to match.

bigbob

I know on the web site it will only let you put them on with the pack.....good to know you can spec them on their own now...Although they should be standard....

Indeed. And xenons and heated seats and metallic and DAB and wheels bigger than 18"......low spec car the Ghibli.