CCTV setup recommendations please

mjheathcote

Centenary Club
That is really bad Phil, I would be gutted if 'just' keyed, but someone climbing onto the roof and jumping on it :omg:

Dyer3200

Gutted for you mate hope you sort out your lovely motor and that justice will prevail by fair means or foul :hang:

Contigo

Sponsor
Dick Lovett's won't take on the job because they are not an approved Maserati Structural repairer so the car is going in with Bodytechnics (part of H.R Owen) where is needs a new roof. FANFUCKINTASTIC!

At least its going to a good place to be repaired properly.
That's the most important bit now. Sorry to hear of this for you, but looking at Bodytechnics website, it appears it will be in good hands and properly restored.

Ewan

Sorry to hear of this Phil. As bad luck goes, that's up there.

But why not repair it and sell it, along with the 3200 and maybe another, and invest in a Strad and a nearby rental garage space? That would be turning it around from a negative to a positive. Chin up.

granturismo

feel sorry for you Phil - I had hammer thrown through back window years ago at my old place - Seat Leon FR so not a luxury motor or anything like that and it didn't seem to be targeted as my neighbour had front windscreen smashed (probably with the same hammer and neighbour before had wing mirror ripped off.... it is beyond belief how twisted people need to be just to go out and deliberately damage other people's possessions....
Hopefully you get it sorted soon enough but I can sympathise how such experience can make you question why bother owning nice motor if people have no respect...

sionie1

Little t*&%s... I installed cameras recently after the local scrotes threw pumpkins at mine on the drive. Have to say the local plods came around within an hour of me reporting it on 101. Not a lot they could do other then tell me there'd been an increase in anti social behaviour, although the PCSO did tell me pumpkins don't damage cars... his mate quickly shut him up.
It does make my teeth grate though when people work hard and get something they love for someone else to think it's acceptable to damage it.. hope you get it sorted, either the repair or the Strad..

StuartW

Sounds good Phil, whatever the resolution for you & your damage - those responsible need to be brought to account

Contigo

Sponsor
Nope just put word out mate, two lads at petrol station today we're looking around it so I told them
Some fucksticks jumped on it and they said leave it with them and sure enough knock at the door from two younger lads with names. It's a difficult one as i doubt they can prosecute without evidence but if they are known to the plod then they could be pushed into something I'm sure. 15 and 12 years !

JohnC

Sorry to read about this Phil.

I'm amazed at your offer to show me round your car despite sorting this **** out - incredibly selfless!

I hope you get it sorted out promptly.

Don't sell it though! I'm too stubborn to sell a car despite the sh*ts that float around although I do tend to be careful where I use a nice car. This is partly why I would consider two cars once I am on the road to buying a GT - it will be a "to work and back" car which will live in the garage.

Wack61

Im really sorry to hear about this Phil , I can imagine how you feel

Too many scumbag parents about who have no idea what their kids are doing and could care less as long as they're out of the house.

all you can do is take consolation that all their lives will ever amount to is getting some slag pregnant and a **** life.

If you sell it they've won , is there nowhere you could build a stand alone garage for it , if you have to start parking it elsewhere you won't enjoy it as much, half of the joy of ownership is just admiring the car

MrMickS

Sounds promising Phil. Though knowing who did it and being able to prove it are two different things.

Hope you are able to get somewhere with it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk