Maseratis - Spotted

GeoffCapes

A Grigio Granito Strad on the back of a low loader with accident damage to the front on the M4 on its way to Dick Lovetts?

FIFTY

Saw this guy abot 40 mins ago in a 4.2 Gran Tourismo driving like a loon on the M25 around J5, undertaking dangerously cutting people up then he started on a Bentley Continental...

IMG-20170121-WA0001.jpg

Followed by this Gran Cabrio on the A2

IMG-20170121-WA0002.jpg

SteveM

Just returned from a wonderful trip to South Africa and driving the Garden route - Bit of a thermal shock returning to UK!

Spotted a Black Stradale in Camps Bay and my first Levante on the road heading towards to Stellenbosch.

DSC_0129.jpg

Cape Town with Maserati's Blue Magic in the harbour and Table mountain in the background - photo bombed by two seals sunning themselves on the dock.

Also visited the Franshhoek Motor Museum and what a revelation - even had a very knowledgeable personal guide. They rotate their collection so only a quarter of their cars on display at any one time so very lucky to have their full collection of Maserati's on display.

DSC_0712.jpg

250F, 4CLT, 6CM and a 150S

DSC_0731.jpg

Also part of their Ferrari collection included Enzo, F50, F40 and a 288 GTO

Doohickey

Velociraptor
Black Gransport in Horsforth, Leeds, about 10.10 this morning. YJ54 didn't get the rest. Never seen it around here before.

Vampyrebat

Flat red 4200 Classico last Friday afternoon in Chester turning into the Countess of Chester Hospital, looked very nice and clean. I was driving my wife's Mini!!

MrMickS

Nice blue Ghibli on Portobello Road, Edinburgh just now. Just the driver

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

P5Nij

Overtook a lovely '10 plate bronze / champaign gold QPV on the A5 a couple of hours ago, the driver bore a striking resemblance to Magnum PI era Tom Selleck, complete with **** star 'tache.

Brightened up an otherwise very dull grey day.

safrane

Gold QP at the Hotel I was at.

And a Red 4200 Spyder on the M4 West bound this evening...but that exhaust was very droney from the outside.

2b1ask1

Special case
Not a Mas but spotted a couple of barn finds being transported today, a MKI Capri in lime green with some classic custom like a boot dam! Then later on M25 near M11 junction an X suffix plated Jaguar XJ shooting break!!!

2b1ask1

Special case
Took a while to realise what it was, I thought at first it was a Rover but as I got to the front of the transporter I could see the grille and remembered there were a few made.

hoyin

82ebafe4a674bf1fe7fff5304ac70ef2.jpg

Nice Strad I saw today in Melbourne.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DrNic

Saw this Gransport at a McDonald's near St Albans on 25th Jan!
390cd1ca9fb820647fddc41bf16f7499.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

montravia

Granturismo, grey, tucked in to The Brewery Carpark, Cirencester this afternoon. Brave man, carpark was rammed