Blu Sofisticato.

JohnC

highlander

Not in my top colours but can see why some would go for it. prefer darker colours........and greener ;)

Andyk

I love it...Nuvolas car looked stunning and was a good price for a face lift car so not surprised it sold. Looks great in the flesh but get out see what you think for yourself. For me I like the brighter colours as so many Maserati are dark colours.....

allandwf

I like it, but if your not sure then it's a lot of money to get wrong. Buy something you like not because the majority do or don't like it. We buy our cars to be Individual ;)

StuartW

I like it, but if your not sure then it's a lot of money to get wrong. Buy something you like not because the majority do or don't like it. We buy our cars to be Individual ;)

Well said that man, I don't think there is a 'bad' colour on the GT personally.
If you really like this colour though, Marshall Peterborough have a brand new, unregistered car for sale. It will be their last new GT that they sell and it does look stunning

bigbob

I don't like it but colour is very personal and these mid blues are very popular. All that's important is that you like it.

JohnC

For the record - I wouldn't buy it because I don't like it enough in natural light - just interested to hear some opinions on it.

I prefer Estoril so that Blu Med is my preferred option should one ever appear.

If not, Granite Grey and Nero are my preferred options. I have a black car now and a similar grey on my previous so I am torn.

I'm still working on the seat situation (i.e. me fitting in comfortably and without getting any jip) mind so that will be the priority.

£55k would be at the absolute top of my budget and I would be stretching if the car is worth it.

I can't face sinking anymore into a car!

Andyk

Have you seen it in the flesh though John as pictures do not do it justice as with most colours.

Ian996

Have you seen it in the flesh though John as pictures do not do it justice as with most colours.

My impression is that it actually looks darker in the metal than it does in a lot of photos. I was torn between Blu Sofisticato or Blu Mediterraneo - I went with Sofisticato in the end and am very happy with it, but colour choice is such a personal thing. As per Andyk's comments, just make sure you have seen it in the metal before writing it off.

Attachments

• IMG_0787.jpg
    IMG_0787.jpg
    97 KB · Views: 11

JohnC

As per Andyk's comments, just make sure you have seen it in the metal before writing it off.

I haven't actually seen it in the flesh.

You're right - it actually looks way better in that picture that I'd seen it in other pictures and video clips.

Very iridescent colour.

I will look at one in due course although there aren't that many.

There's a higher mileage 14 plate in Peterborough which is that colour and looks nice with black wheels.

Thanks gents!

phills1

Here's mine in Blue Med I have the strad wheels on my summer tyres those awful wheels are for the winter tyres.

car.jpg

JohnC

Again - stunning like the BS one above!

I thought those cobbles and white buildings looked suspiciously like HR Owen - number plate gives the game away!

I have to say I really love Blue Med!

Another colour I need to see in the flesh because there was a 10 plate down in Sussex in that colour and it looked more like BS in the picture above than your picture!

I would really love a colour I've not had before - which precludes red, black and grey - and I don't like any dark blue, mid-grey, white or silver - which is a shame because there are some good white ones. I've had Estoril Blue on an M3 Evo before but that looks like it is in between BM and BS albeit closer to BS in the picture above (but closer to BM on that 10 plate I mentioned).

My options are really limited it seems but I will see what turns up if and when I am ready to buy one!