The good morning thread

Felonious Crud

Administrator
Staff member
Morning all. Was very pleased to walk up in my own bed this morning, less pleased to wake early to take Crud minor to some cricket thing near Brentwood. Now knocking back coffees.

MrPea

Been to Batu caves and other proper tourist places today. Just stunning

https://www.flickr.com/photos/catmanv2/albums/72157675507575003

If at all interested. Critique welcomed as well.

C

What great places! it's not easy getting amazing photos with so many tourists around, so you've done a nice job making the best of available space. I know the two towers and that shopping mall, so I know how they're pretty hard to photograph righ as you need to be so close and yet get everything in.

Pleased you've been having good fun - loving the food, I hope?

MrPea

Well, I've just returned from my day's outings. I had the roof down for the journey home under the stars... -3 is fresh, but it was good. I think today was good.

CatmanV2

Thanks all. Stuffed this morning ready to move on to Phuket. Mrs Catman was made up watching the sun go down from the Skybar. I find it's a view that never gets old.

Have a great day everyone

C

philw696

Morning Andy.
Our Summer has gone pear shape this weekend with severe storms and a foot of snow down in Queenstown.
Women protesting on the streets because of Trump the world's gone crazy.
Enjoy your Sunday mate.

zagatoes30

Morning all, another child focussed day, girls at a choir concert this morning and then all three of them to the toy shop to spend their Christmas & Birthday money - I wonder if I will be allowed a new toy ;)

2b1ask1

Special case
Morning all, too tired to do anything yesterday evening, apart from cooking some pigeon for my tea. Got to move the garage around today to put the Frankenvan in up on the lift. My hope it it will motivate me into finishing it.

I need to sort a replacement for the 156 this week as it's MOT runs out next weekend. I'm after a V70, XC70 or XC90 if anyone knows of one up for sale.

Have fun all...

Contigo

Sponsor
Morning all, boiler packed up yesterday evening (AGAIN!!!) on what has probably been the coldest day of the the last year or so!! We have a warranty with British Gas and they were only out last week to change the PCB after it failed, now on the 4th PCB in 3 years. I am going to get them to check all is well as something must be blowing the fuse on the PCB, maybe a pump issue?

Anyway off to the gym for spin and then a warm shower!!!!

rockits

Ouch...We had two major leaks in the old house and boiler out for a week or so during coldest time. Freezing with no hot water or heating for well over a week. Don't envy you there.

We had an Ideal boiler with PCB issues as well. Needed 2 replaced but 3rd was fine after that. I suspect the 2nd may not have been new.

GeoffCapes

Morning all. Off to a friends for breakfast in a bit. And then off for a dog walk.
Personally I'd rather stay in the warm and cook my own breakfast.

D Walker

Morning All,
Still not on best form, stomach cramps followed by Armageddon.
Feel so tired this morning as well.
Anyway , 4 weeks today and will be on the way to Sri Lanka.
Dave