Blu Sofisticato.

D Walker

Blue Med is stunning, can vouch for it, shows different in all different lights, people used to stop and comment on mine when I was cleaning it on drive...

phills1

Better image, taken at last years Horsham event, the colour does change if inside or outside sun or in the case of the picture here overcast.

car.jpg

Andyk

My impression is that it actually looks darker in the metal than it does in a lot of photos. I was torn between Blu Sofisticato or Blu Mediterraneo - I went with Sofisticato in the end and am very happy with it, but colour choice is such a personal thing. As per Andyk's comments, just make sure you have seen it in the metal before writing it off.

As is that one......Hard choice on which one to go for...Both look brilliant.

Heavenly

The car at Nuvola has the new style front end but is a 2012, am I wrong thinking it changed in 2013 but was actually 2012?

Dyer3200

Of the 2 Blue Med gets my vote - you can't go wrong really they are both fab cars but at the end of the day you pays your money you takes your choice

Not a lover of the black wheels on either

JohnC

The car at Nuvola has the new style front end but is a 2012, am I wrong thinking it changed in 2013 but was actually 2012?

It's one of the first show cars to demonstrate the facelift and is a late 2012.

Normally you would expect 13 plates onwards to be facelift models.

That may not stop an older one being registered later of course.

bigbob

Facelift is Sept 12 production on so Oct 12 registration at the earliest. Cars not built to order can take up to a year to sell so date of registration tells you little mind.

Digsy

I like Sofisticato from the pics. I'd really like to see one in the flesh. Blu Med still gets the nod from me - when waxed it just looks so......deep.

JohnC

Facelift is Sept 12 production on so Oct 12 registration at the earliest. Cars not built to order can take up to a year to sell so date of registration tells you little mind.

Indeed. Since my previous post above - I've seen at least one other 62 plate facelift so 62 would seem to be the earliest possible for a genuine facelifted car.

Paul - H

Some worry about what others may think, if your first thought is that you like it then go for it, had a Verdi green lotus europa in the 80's, some though it too much, sold in 24 hours when it was time to move on, go for what the heart says, not what you think looks sensible

JohnC

Cheers gents.

I do need to see it in the flesh.

Some pictures I like it - some I don't.

There is a higher mileage 14 plate on PH which looks good - but I can see they've messed around with the colouring either using lighting and / or Photoshop - as there appears to be less red.

Ian996

Cheers gents.

I do need to see it in the flesh.

Some pictures I like it - some I don't.

I'm not a million miles from you (in the Westerham area) but, unfortunately, mine is currently tucked up in Foskers home for pampered vehicles until all that salty **** is washed off the roads. If you are still looking when I get it back, I'd be more than happy to meet up. Ian