Newbie with 4200 CC

colonelk

Newbie in South West, just picked up my 4200 cambiocorsa - metallic black (carbonio I think). Instantly in love! Off out in the sunshine today.

Wack61

Good choice , welcome , not much sunshine up here

Post some pictures up while it's clean

Andyk

A big warm welcome. Post some pictures of your lovely Maserati if you get chance as we would love to see her.

zagatoes30

Welcome at least you have found the right place for advice and help but photos are a must, there is only one thing better than looking at Maseratis and that is driving them

colonelk

:) Happy to oblige!

I'm in Taunton Ewan.

20170112_123730 (1).jpg20170112_123828.jpg

Its a nicely specced one too - lots of extras, and a lovely leather headlining (my fav option).

safrane

Thought so...Saw it at Hamiltons a few weeks ago.

If you are local I will be arranging a Bristol event to tie in with the March Bristol Breakfast meet.

I also saw it at Hamiltons, I went to have a look and to see if I can get in and out of a coupe easily.
Exceptional car Colonelk.

I'm not a Maserati owner (yet) but will happily attend any meets in the SW until I am.
I'm based in Gloucester.

colonelk

Thought so...Saw it at Hamiltons a few weeks ago.

If you are local I will be arranging a Bristol event to tie in with the March Bristol Breakfast meet.

Sounds great - count me in! I do occasionally go to the Haynes breakfast club too. Don't see that many maserati owners....

jasst

Looks a lovely motor, I frequent Haynes on a fairly regular basis, so might see you there, looking at the pics there were at least 4 Masers there last month, typical when I couldn't make it! I have also joined the Italian Auto moto club, and there is a new south west area which seems to be based around Taunton, planning events around the area.