Maseratis - Spotted

MrMickS

Then on the way out we saw another Nero Ghibli. S8 ...

So that makes 5 Maserati driving around Harrogate this afternoon. Other than an SM event I've not seen as many outside Monaco.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Andyk

Harrogate this afternoon. Blue Ghibli G6* and a blue QP V NEO6*. Crappy plate spacing.

dffb1361868569bd99e6232af108e6da.jpg

Now that is lovely.

Saw a silver/blue QP by Chepstow Racecourse roundabout at 1800 Friday. A car I've seen before in the area.

MrMickS

Black Ghibli heading north on the M18 just past the Thorne junction before 8 this morning. I was in the black Ghibli heading south.

Roger

Blue 4200 parked up outside the RICHO offices, Telford.

Spotted from M64 this afternoon as I drove past, anyone on here?

Rgd's Roger

Doohickey

Velociraptor
Blue (I think) 4200 with a headlight out on the Leeds ring road near Sainsbury's Moortown last night about 7.45pm.

MrMickS

Black Ghibli on the York ring road heading towards Clifton Moor yesterday early afternoon.

I waved but no response.

CatmanV2

Craig has a behemoth.

OK, I know it's not a Maserati, but he is a member in good standing, and a bloody good dinner companion :)

And the truck is bloody awesome!

IMG_1493.jpg
C

MrMickS

As well as the cars at Ace I saw a black QP driving north on the M1 at Luton at 11:30.

There was also a Ghibli in Kensington after Ace and a lovely looking QP heading towards Docklands just before 9 pm

Jkulin

Going up the M1 around 21:00 last night saw a white Ghibli or at least I think it was a Ghibli, my night vision isn't the best :-(

Navcorr

Blu Nettuno Quattroporte - passing Piero's Deli, Hoddesdon @ approx. 13:30.
Very nice - both the car and coffee :D

Andyk

White Ghibli on Larkfield roundabout, Chepstow around 0830 this morning and a grey Ghibli on M4 by Bristol at 1710 this evening....I must say that white really does suit the a Ghibli.

GeoffCapes

A White Levante flew past me on the A30 earlier today (must have been in a rush) about 1pm.
Private plate with PEN on it.