Harry does the Levante

Rwc13

Apologies Ewan, but look even better now it's just had a few bits of paintwork tidied :) Just been serviced too and Russ at Autoshield believes it's one of the tightest he's ever driven.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MrMickS

Good to know that those that have them are enjoying them. Like I say the only thing I don't like is lack of a petrol option. I know the economy would suffer but it's a Maserati!

Going to have a test drive anyway. Just for the fun of it.

iainw

Apologies for the slight thread drift, but MPG was mentioned above.

I am confused at my Evoque's (Si4) MPG - its pretty bad... coming out around 20mpg....
Should I take it in to be checked / remapped for economy or is this par for the course.
I never really drive it hard in dynamic mode.

dem maser

20 mpg?? thats so ****

some girl i was seeing worked at Lookers and she came down in her company Evoque for the weekend, diesel thing, i drove it everywhere as we went out and eat etc and i found them economical...2.2 engine, around 35 mpg....visibility shite but overall decent

MrMickS

Just been talking to the local Alfa dealer about the Stelvio. He says 'autumn' but then said that they didn't say which autumn and they expect it to be delayed because they always are.

IainS

Apologies for the slight thread drift, but MPG was mentioned above.

I am confused at my Evoque's (Si4) MPG - its pretty bad... coming out around 20mpg....
Should I take it in to be checked / remapped for economy or is this par for the course.
I never really drive it hard in dynamic mode.

I bought my other half a three door Evoque coupe with the 2.0 petrol engine when they came out and it was poor on fuel and close to the figure you quote (we were averaging 23 from memory) so it seems normal. A lot of people were complaining about the poor MPG on the Evoque forums at that time. It is a heavy car with a fairly bluff front end profile neither of which help. The fuel tank was also quite small which meant frequent stops, especially on longer journeys. As it was an early car I decided to sell it after 6 months as they were in high demand and the residuals were very strong. The poor MPG of the Evoque really hit home when I had the diesel RR Sport which was much quicker, larger and heavier yet I easily achieved low 30's with that.

Ewan

We average about 35 MPG in our mkII Evoque, which is par for the course. Better MPG in fact than the new Mini my wife had before that. Can't imagine how you'd get it down to 20 without tacking on a track day!

CatmanV2

We average about 35 MPG in our mkII Evoque, which is par for the course. Better MPG in fact than the new Mini my wife had before that. Can't imagine how you'd get it down to 20 without tacking on a track day!

That seems more likely. Mrs Catman's 147 averages 30

C

Rwc13

I did warn you. 20mpg was what I got on average in my first generation petrol Evoque. Doesn't sound like the second generation is any more fuel efficient

iainw

I did warn you. 20mpg was what I got on average in my first generation petrol Evoque. Doesn't sound like the second generation is any more fuel efficient

20 is bad enough... it's the single figures that's confusing me! It's annoying as I bloody love it and it looks
Stunning for its class.

I am at a crossroads in car ownership...

Ewan

Iain - is your Evoque diesel? If it is, you should be getting at least 30 mpg as an absolute minimum.

hilts uk

Had my Levante back for 3 weeks now after "roofgate" which meant it sat in Maranello for 4 weeks getting a dent removed (from the delivery). I am very happy so far. Yet to see another on the road. Its a big beast though.

Rwc13

After over two months, drove past my first another yesterday in Didsbury, South Manchester. Getting way too common.......must be time to move it on