The Best of YouTube..... or other video sites..

BennyD

Sea Urchin Pate
Dash cam guy is the moron. He had plenty of opportunity to overtake before the hatching and, as Wack says, he is soley responsible for that situation. Tw4ts like that should take the bus.

Wack61

I just noticed the mondeo hit the kerb avoiding him, I'd be contacting the police if any damage had been done as mr embarrassed just drove away from the scent of an accident

Navcorr

I just noticed the mondeo hit the kerb avoiding him, I'd be contacting the police if any damage had been done as mr embarrassed just drove away from the scent of an accident

He may have had his mind on other things and not noticed. Like opening a window for a breath of fresh air. :bad_smelly:

Wack61

Scent of an accident, you're right the smell in the car might have had him opening a window

Wack61

Old man needs his licence revoking

When my father in law was 79 , he set off to the ford dealer to get his car serviced, four hours later he hadn't come back , eventually he found his way home , he'd got lost in Liverpool 15 miles in the opposite direction , that was the last time he drove a car

I find it bizarre all you have to do to carry on driving is tick a box , yes I'm fine

https://youtu.be/gZ51XTJVpfA