I appear to have bought a GTS

azapa

Congrats on the car, looks lovely. Forget the spacers: more unsprung weight, softer suspension and more stone chipping (bah humbug..)

outrun

Good work. I'd say X-pipe not H-pipe. X gives nice sound as the revs increase, the H sounds more like a USA muscle car. I'd rather sound racy than like a Camaro.

Contigo

Sponsor
Good work. I'd say X-pipe not H-pipe. X gives nice sound as the revs increase, the H sounds more like a USA muscle car. I'd rather sound racy than like a Camaro.

You say that but most people love mine, never had any negative comments and we pitted the X against the H many time with punters and they chose the H, sounded more natural they said. But yes, please go X as it leaves mine as quite unique.

Wack61

Having the valved exhaust is the best of both worlds if you can turn most of it off setting off for work at 6am

GeoffCapes

Just had confirmation that my money I using to buy it is being paid today! to all systems go for the weekend!!!!!!

The next few days will be the slowest moving in history!

Spartacus

Yep , time will start moving backwards. I remember it was the same when i was waiting getting my Millennium Falcon .