Pics of your 3200, 4200, or GranSport

macaroni

Nice bit of history there.......Our Jodie being a Maserati racing driver makes it even better..

I did see her in a Trofeo race once, supporting the British GP qualifying, when she shared a car with Johnny Herbert. He spent his time recovering all the places she lost on her stint...

It was a poor race, mainly full of "gentlemen" racers, but great to see a grid full Maserati coupes.

hodroyd

Front plates have always been a bit of an issue, mine is cut down normal size lettering and still legal, a lot drive with none but the plate inside the car just in case..!!

Front plates have always been a bit of an issue, mine is cut down normal size lettering and still legal, a lot drive with none but the plate inside the car just in case..!!
Robert,

That's just what I do - need to take the cellophane cover off it and ruff it up a bit too.

alfatwo

I did see her in a Trofeo race once, supporting the British GP qualifying, when she shared a car with Johnny Herbert. He spent his time recovering all the places she lost on her stint...

It was a poor race, mainly full of "gentlemen" racers, but great to see a grid full Maserati coupes.

To put a finer point on it,most girlies are useless at driving cars....she was an ex "hay burner" rider with good perception of distance,balence and spacial awereness.....but was still useless at driving cars at speed!

Dave

rossyl

As mine is currently costing me an arm, leg, other arm, other leg, kidney, lung and life savings...

I though i should try and remember why I love the car (Note i currently refer to it as "the car" rather than "her") and am spending so much money on it.

Here's a picture the day after my wedding day
Untitled.jpg
Masser.jpg

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    88.7 KB · Views: 97

drewf

As mine is currently costing me an arm, leg, other arm, other leg, kidney, lung and life savings...

I though i should try and remember why I love the car (Note i currently refer to it as "the car" rather than "her") and am spending so much money on it.

Here's a picture the day after my wedding day

Very nice Ross, although you aren't alone in not calling cars, 'her'... I've never done it. They are made in factories, and with very few exceptions can be rebuilt from bits of metal if damaged. Or replaced with another one, built in a factory... ;)

It might be a small factory, and there might be a lot of care, craftsmanship and even love in building the car, but it's still a machine.

CatmanV2

Very nice Ross, although you aren't alone in not calling cars, 'her'... I've never done it. They are made in factories, and with very few exceptions can be rebuilt from bits of metal if damaged. Or replaced with another one, built in a factory... ;)

It might be a small factory, and there might be a lot of care, craftsmanship and even love in building the car, but it's still a machine.

You have no soul!

C

rossyl

Thanks very much guys. Good to hear and keeps the slim motivation I have for it at the moment.

That was actually pre Goodwood! It was clean, and properly waxed. Unlike at Goodwood.

rossyl

Nothing that I had noticed. But just a lot of wear and tear items at the same time. All lower arm suspension bushes. And engine rocker and front cover seals. This equates to a very large bill!

SimonCC

Nothing that I had noticed. But just a lot of wear and tear items at the same time. All lower arm suspension bushes. And engine rocker and front cover seals. This equates to a very large bill!

Well you lads will run these flashy motors.... :)