Ferrari and supercar event

maverick

There is a local car show happening in sonning common Oxford / Berkshire organised in conjunction with Ferrari owners club U.K. , I have contact the organisers and there may be room for some Maserati's in a static display , Iam awaiting for confirmation back .

It's being held on the 23rd of July , event starts at 10.00am but would have to be there a little earlier

The event is raising money for the Thames valley air ambulance .

I know we have a few members in and around this area , so provisionally I am starting a list of people who would like to attend .
IMG_0769.jpg

1.Maverick

Ebenezer

Would've loved to do this Mav, but have family visiting that weekend and going up to town to seen the Floyd exhibition an the V&A
Eb

Contigo

Sponsor
If nothing comes up then I'll be over, no doubt Mr Beans will too.

open it up to the Cars and Coffee lot mate.

EnzoMC

would be up for this, give me something to aim for to get the car put back together ;)

for info mine is a GS

maverick

Still awaiting confirmation from the organiser but will pm everyone with the details as soon as I do .

1.Maverick
2.contigo
3.EnzoMC
4.hashluck
5.ross
6.mrpea
7.CJC

maverick

I should be getting confirmation of what details there will require tonight , is there anyone else that would like to attend please add your name, if you on the list and carnt make it please Let me know .

Cheers guys

1.Maverick
2.contigo
3.EnzoMC
4.hashluck
5.ross
6.mrpea
7.CJC

maverick

Ok details there require is name , make and reg

Doors open at 8.00 am for display we could arrange a pre meet and convoy in together .

Please pm me your details so I can pass on .

Cheers Mav

maverick

Still awaiting some members details .Please can you pm your details this weekend so I can get us booked into the event

Cheers Mav

EnzoMC

hi Mav
not sure im going to have the car ready, so best i pull out now. sorry for any inconvenience

maverick

This is the list of names sent to the organisers.

This is the event website where you will find all the details including location .

ferrarifamilyday.co.uk

Pre meet at the BP petrol station at 8.15am to convoy to the event,leaving at 8.30am prompt.
Address;
709 London Rd
Woodley
Reading
Berks
RG61BG

1.Maverick
2.contigo
3.mrs contigo
4.hashluck
5.ross
6.mrpea
7.CJC

Cheers guys and girl

MrPea

Hey folks!
I'm looking forward to Sunday. It looks like I need to remove a few flies from the front of the car!
A friend of mine is going on a round-the-world boat race for a year, so I need to pop off at lunch time for her goodbye.