The good morning thread

Navcorr

Currently in a place called Cupar

A rather smart little town and very popular with golf tourists en route to St Andrews. As is evident at Luvians on the high street. If you get a spare moment pop in and have a laugh at the malt whisky prices. Un-fu**ing-believable.

MrPea

Morning folks!

One of my customers is visiting today to teach our programmers about the real world. It should be interesting!
Goodwood live-stream on monitor 3 today... a good job I'll be in with my customer else not much constructive will happen.

Matt, I'll be eating at The Gribble Inn on Friday evening... beer?

HapPea Thursday!

conaero

Forum Owner
Matt, I'll be eating at The Gribble Inn on Friday evening... beer?

HapPea Thursday!

I am unfortunately out at circuits over in Portsmouth from 6:30~7:30 and basically am incapable of basic functions afterwards, have fun.

Mr.Cambio

Too hot! Us lilly-white Anglos can't tolerate that kind of heat, Nikos. Good luck with it. I hope all is good with you?

Hi Adam! Yes, all is fine, and you?
Good weather to be on holiday, bad one to work..Well this goes for greece as well, bad country to work, good for vacations.

Contigo

Sponsor
Hi Adam! Yes, all is fine, and you?
Good weather to be on holiday, bad one to work..Well this goes for greece as well, bad country to work, good for vacations.

Nikos my man! How are you? I need to get over there to see you again for a SM mini meet :D

Mr.Cambio

Hey Phil! Spent the last two days in the very centre of Athens and every time i drove near the Hilton, i remembered the SM meet in Athens (and how much beer and food we had!!). Talking with young Rob often, he also wants to organise a meet up here! Come on!

GeoffCapes

A rather smart little town and very popular with golf tourists en route to St Andrews. As is evident at Luvians on the high street. If you get a spare moment pop in and have a laugh at the malt whisky prices. Un-fu**ing-believable.

I was going to pop in there actually but was on a bit of a tight schedule.