Gransport Spyder

Stewart

Two of the best looking cars at Deeside Festival of Speed today, IMG_2428.jpgboth on the market Allan
IMG_2434.jpg
Nice to meet up David.

D Walker

I do believe it has actually come down £4K, could be wrong,
I like it but don't think I could drive a yellow car, takes a special kind of person........

Steve GS

I keep admiring this my self. I think it's a stunning car. If I could afford it I would.

midlifecrisis

I don't think the GS interior is as nice as the 4200's. The standard radio brings it down as does the carpeted gap between the centre console and the central dash. The seats are nice though, definitely lighter looking but that's about it.

Andyk

Definitely not over prices ...Very rare, don't come up for sale often and the last one I say for sale I think was well over 40k. This was at 39995 when it first went up. yellow looks great on it and if you want a GS Spyder I would take a look as you will probably not find another at this price point in the future.

iainw

Why did they bring it down 4,000 in one go when it's such a rare example?
Owner wanting a quick sale?

rockits

I don't think the GS interior is as nice as the 4200's. The standard radio brings it down as does the carpeted gap between the centre console and the central dash. The seats are nice though, definitely lighter looking but that's about it.
I agree with this as well as was half the reason I bought my 4200 over a GS as didn't like the GS interior. I do prefer the GS seats though. Dave had a 4200 with GS seats which was an option but rarely specified or seen.

rockits

I suspect wrongly or rightly the 49k miles is against this one. With 10-15k less miles & a new clutch it would have e flown at the door at 40k I would have thought.