Maseratis - Spotted

bigbob

Levante at Meadowhall this afternoon.

3c0bde6f37293f5b4bafd9b184de76ce.jpg

Nice clean lines. I would have a parked six inches further to the RHS to protect my passenger doors from the random shopping car that would be incoming at some stage.

MrMickS

Nice clean lines. I would have a parked six inches further to the RHS to protect my passenger doors from the random shopping car that would be incoming at some stage.

What you don't see in the picture is the M4 parked over the left line of the space next to it, stopping it being used, and the M5 next to that.

I parked a little way off so as not to have any chance of anyone parking next to me.

sionie1

Black Gts eastbound on the A55 this morning. Looked nice and shiny, had the windows up and heading west so I didn't hear it.

spyderbags

White Granturismo on the junction from the cabot pub at Weston super mare sea front.
Single lady looked so cool so i pointed it out to my mates and said ' I hope she boots it'
She did! Great sound. HEIDI registration plate?

Andyk

Classico 4200 in Lille centre with aftermarket wheels....Made me want Martyn's car even more.

IMG_0138.jpg

IMG_0139.jpg

doodlebug

MAF260 spotted on the M25 car park this afternoon. When I say spotted, I mean heard from bloody miles away. :)

I was in the C6 so didn't bother waving when it went past.

DaveT

Just along the road from my house!

Next time let me know and pop by for a cuppa so we can compare our Ghibli experiences!

Dave

MrMickS

Just along the road from my house!

Next time let me know and pop by for a cuppa so we can compare our Ghibli experiences!

Dave

Definitely next time.

Nero Ribelle Ghibli heading north on the A6 just south of Auxerre. I'm currently taking a break and sitting in the passenger seat.

sionie1

2 today, Red 4200/Gransport southbound on M6 Toll G5..... and a gold Gransport on the A5117 Deeside SN04 ...

safrane

A plethora of Masers today (what is the term for multiple Maserati?).

Five Ghiblis for sale at Car Gigant car supermarket then two QPs in Maida Vail and a 4200 Spyder.

BigR

A Levante yesterday afternoon on the M4 - I was in mine - swapped admiring glances, briefly, with the lady driver. I can't confirm whether it was her car I was admiring...

MrPea

A rather lovely maroon 2004 Spyder with vintage pack just parked in front of me at Summertown shops in Oxford. Personal plate ending VNY. Had a quick chat with the owner and hopefully he'll come along here soon.