The good morning thread

GeoffCapes

Morning all. Late start as have just been to see the mid-wife with Alex.

All is progressing well on that front.

Not much going on in the office at the moment, will have to sort that out!

Off to the gym later, first time in a week and a half!

2b1ask1

Special case
Just nipped home to collect a couple of bits to do another job this afternoon, barrage of questions from 2 of the kids on different things so I'm still here an hour on!

MrPea

Just nipped home to collect a couple of bits to do another job this afternoon, barrage of questions from 2 of the kids on different things so I'm still here an hour on!

This is one of those occasions where they clearly have enough time on their hands to be press-ganged into helping you for the afternoon. After all, you don't have the time, but will give your offspring your time whatever. I think this would be an excellent compromise.

2b1ask1

Special case
This is one of those occasions where they clearly have enough time on their hands to be press-ganged into helping you for the afternoon. After all, you don't have the time, but will give your offspring your time whatever. I think this would be an excellent compromise.

Well one of them was writing up reports from a set of inspections he has done for me (35 Lambeth parks!), the other is trying to work out why his BMW isn't charging and needed to catch a train to Canturbury to see his GF (at UNI) as the bike was supposed to be the way of getting there!

MrPea

Morning folks.
I just got summarily told off by hotel staff for requesting cold milk for the cereal! Have I just hit singe Romanian sensitivity about cold milk being evil?

MrMickS

Morning,

Spent the last hour editing the first video from the Italy trip. Hopefully should have it ready to upload sometime this evening. Would be sooner but I have to go and do some work.

Have a great day all

Felonious Crud

Administrator
Staff member
Morning, all. I hope you're all well. Thank gawd it's nearly the weekend. Been working 10 days straight and I'm whacked. Working from home today, office tomorrow.

GeoffCapes

Morning all off to London for a busy day of meetings and surveys followed by beers and others the boys in the city after work.

Contigo

Sponsor
Well a great night last night at the Jason Manford gig, many giggles were had. Quiet day today and then off for a ruby later with some friends.

CatmanV2

Morning forum.

Off to the office today. Drinks with the team. While it's tough right now, we have some things to celebrate, and it's important to make sure the victories stand out.

Have a great day, all and safe trip to the Espana massive ;)

C

MrPea

Good morning everyone!
Back at Bucharest airport. Flying to Cluj to see a customer site and then stay with a friend. Looks like the epic excitement awaits for Sunday.

Safe travels and excessive fun to all of you going Spainwards!

MrMickS

Morning,

Well here's an odd thing, I'm going into the office to work on a Friday. I haven't done that since March and it feels a little strange. I've made a start on processing all of the video from my Italy trip with the damp descent down the Great St. Bernard Pass. I'm going to try another one or two done over the weekend.

Have a great day all