Advice for Pensions!!

ChrisQP09

10% of what? I'm not in any FTSE shares? Rarely will you make money in those. In other things, cars, collectibles, property etc but loving the share dealing again after I stopped trading in 2008/9 when the market collapsed. I like the research element of it!

Tell that to Glencore holders who bought in at under 0.70p last year and sold today @ 3.72 :). My investment went up over 300%, a good dead when you invest a couple of grand. Imagine the return if you're a fat cat who sat on a couple of mill.

alfatwo

Basically guys, without all the boll*cks, the average guy in the street gets around £140 a week that's if you've paid in over 35 years into the nash

Hopefully by then you've have made some cash, then divorce kicks in and your back to square one!

£140 quid a week doesn't go far when you own a Maser ;)

Dave

Ryandoc

I've had Sirius shares for a while now, thinking about adding more.

Check out Hurricane Energy also

Contigo

Sponsor
Yes I'm in SXX and they are a good 4-5 year investment, if Boulby and finances play out I am think £10 per share is actually possible when you look at other company valuations.

FRR are the one for me at the moment, I got my mate 200% so far in it and I'm in there quite large at the moment. Waiting on flow test results from a few different side tracks and announcement of JV.

CPX look good too.

HUR are sat on the biggest North Sea find in the last 20 years and are so undervalued. 100p target short term on that one and also UKOG look to be onto a winner in Sussex. How big could the field be if it extends to the site near Gatwick??????!!!!!

D Walker

Yes I'm in SXX and they are a good 4-5 year investment, if Boulby and finances play out I am think £10 per share is actually possible when you look at other company valuations.

FRR are the one for me at the moment, I got my mate 200% so far in it and I'm in there quite large at the moment. Waiting on flow test results from a few different side tracks and announcement of JV.

CPX look good too.

HUR are sat on the biggest North Sea find in the last 20 years and are so undervalued. 100p target short term on that one and also UKOG look to be onto a winner in Sussex. How big could the field be if it extends to the site near Gatwick??????!!!!!

Ive no idea whay all this means!!!!
Do you go through Harvey Lansdown or someone like that??

Contigo

Sponsor
If you knew the tickers and the companies you would understand it. I'm sure a few on here will and as usual DYOR (Do your own research) :D

D Walker

If you knew the tickers and the companies you would understand it. I'm sure a few on here will and as usual DYOR (Do your own research) :D

Best I get an education on acronyms first I guess!! There is a scaffolder where I work, he does it all the time, millionaire by all accounts,
I tho k I will do some reading / research in the Winter nights!!

D Walker

The scaffolder who invests at work, Mentioned Hurricane to him, him and his investing buddy are £300k in!!!!

Contigo

Sponsor
The scaffolder who invests at work, Mentioned Hurricane to him, him and his investing buddy are £300k in!!!!

Wow! Amazing love it. That's my kind of guy, balls of steel. It's obviously working for him.

Tell him about Frontera (FRR)