Maserless no more

rd993

After 2 and a half long years without a Maserati, I bought a QPV 4.7 GTS this week and am picking it up on Friday. Very excited.

Picking it up from Belfast and getting the ferry from Dublin to Holyhead - hopefully there are some good roads between there and London.

It's good to be back!

rd993

Thanks guys. Good guys at Charles Hurst - nice to deal with.

Getting it detailed and finished with Gtechniq paint protection at a place they recommended so will hopefully retain its shine for a while.

Andyk

Congratulations...One of Maserati's best cars ........and that example looks lovely.

G

Guest 1678

Some great roads in North Wales, just make sure you look out for the cameras. They are loaded.

Mate of mine just been done during the 3 peaks challenge - 79mph on a 60mph road. He has a £1000 fine for his pleasure, thanks to the new means tested penalty system.

rd993

Thanks for the tip! I'm not sure how it passed me by but I had no idea a means tested penalty system had been introduced.

MrPea

Well done on getting that and being back in a Maser! My personal suggestion for roads would be to take the A5 through Snowdonia. It may take a while longer but boy is it lovely! Not as camera'd up as the coastal A55 either.