The good morning thread

Felonious Crud

Administrator
Staff member
Work, work, work. Off to Stockholm today for some Scandi late summer sun. But probably briefly before it gets dark again. Those nights are drawing in!

Morning, all!

Team España - have fun!

MrPea

Hello everyone!
I have a strange week where I'm unlikely to need to leave Oxford for work. I can't wait to get back into some exercise this week though. Last week's hotel and meetings were somewhat hindering to any activity.

Happy Spanish escapades!

GeoffCapes

Morning all. Another late start due to a broken nights sleep. Only another 10 weeks of pregnancy to cope with. Or I guess that's up to 12 if the little 'un is overdue.

They say women go through it during pregnancy, so do us blokes!

Even Alex has had enough, she's actually looking forward to labour! We'll see if she feels the same when it starts!

Have a good one all. Zzzzzzzz

2b1ask1

Special case
Mornin... Ah missed it again!!! Lazy start for most in Logrono given the 1/4 bottle serving G&T's last night! Banter here is picking up to the usual standards, seems it is who can take the worst tourist photos! Knobody suggested it but isn't that the best way...

IMG_5684.jpg

My shot of the Cathedral in Logrono...

Have fun all; we are...

2b1ask1

Special case
Morning all, from Lomgrono, SMers assemble... will take over an hour to get all the cars out of the hotel car park. Looking forward to the mountains now, starting to chill.

Have fun all...

MrMickS

Morning,

Bit of a late sign-in this morning. I've been doing more video editing and got carried away. I now have a dispute with UMG, via YouTube, about an old recording that is in the public domain but they say they hold the copyright of. Oh well, will see what happens with that. I've got a clean YouTube record up until now.

Another day in the office, though not too much to do today so its mostly prep work and meetings to decide whether the change goes ahead at the weekend.

Have a great day everyone, especially those driving in the Spanish mountains.

hoyin

Morning all. Another late start due to a broken nights sleep. Only another 10 weeks of pregnancy to cope with. Or I guess that's up to 12 if the little 'un is overdue.

They say women go through it during pregnancy, so do us blokes!

Even Alex has had enough, she's actually looking forward to labour! We'll see if she feels the same when it starts!

Have a good one all. Zzzzzzzz

Good luck! She will hate it when labour starts.

A couple bits of advice.

When the baby is born make sure you check for a wet nappy and show it to the nurse. Otherwise they will never let you leave the hospital.

No doubt mum and baby will stay overnight in the hospital. I personally always go home and get a goods nights sleep to be awake and alive to deal with the next day. I don't understand why the majority of partners decide to sleep on a chair in the hospital and be totally disfunctional the next day.

It is much better to go home and so one of you is awake and able to take care of both mum and baby. You aren't going to be much use during the night and you will be even less use the next day.

Obviously if your partner wants you to stay the night then you have no choice.

Enjoy the next 10 weeks of peace and quiet and continuous nights.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GeoffCapes

Morning all, from Lomgrono, SMers assemble... will take over an hour to get all the cars out of the hotel car park. Looking forward to the mountains now, starting to chill.

Have fun all...

Was in Logrono a couple of years ago. Lovely place. Especially the numerous bars. There must be hundreds of them!
Did you see the ridiculous beer glasses the locals drink? Must be the same size as a shot glass!

Good luck! She will hate it when labour starts.

A couple bits of advice.

When the baby is born make sure you check for a wet nappy and show it to the nurse. Otherwise they will never let you leave the hospital.

No doubt mum and baby will stay overnight in the hospital. I personally always go home and get a goods nights sleep to be awake and alive to deal with the next day. I don't understand why the majority of partners decide to sleep on a chair in the hospital and be totally disfunctional the next day.

It is much better to go home and so one of you is awake and able to take care of both mum and baby. You aren't going to be much use during the night and you will be even less use the next day.

Obviously if your partner wants you to stay the night then you have no choice.

Enjoy the next 10 weeks of peace and quiet and continuous nights.

I will be going home after the birth. Probably for my only decent nights sleep in the last 5 months. And probably my only decent night sleep for the next 12 months!

GeoffCapes

Morning all. Office bound this morning and then off to see Voice to look at a couple of bits on the GT this afternoon.

Lots to do this morning though. My new favourite hotel chain has asked me to put together a list of energy saving equipment to be sent to every hotel they have across Europe.
There's about 600 of them! :excellent::excellent::excellent::happy2::happy2::happy2:

hoyin

Was in Logrono a couple of years ago. Lovely place. Especially the numerous bars. There must be hundreds of them!
Did you see the ridiculous beer glasses the locals drink? Must be the same size as a shot glass!

I will be going home after the birth. Probably for my only decent nights sleep in the last 5 months. And probably my only decent night sleep for the next 12 months!

12 months?? Try 18 years.

MrMickS

Morning,

That's a challenge Zag, you have my sympathy.

In the office and more meetings today. Looks like I'm going to be on the night shift supporting people in Switzerland and Germany over the next couple of days so that's put a damper on the plans for the weekend. Instead of heading down the west country I'll be trying to catch up on sleep. Still, it pays the bills.

Have a great day all