The good morning thread

MarkMas

Chief pedant
I can't believe that I am up so early. I'm busy trying to fix a supplier's failings, while they sleep soundly in their beds. Grrrr.

JonW

Morning all,

Last day in work before holiday, so busy, busy, busy...

Hope you all have a great day.

2b1ask1

Special case
Morning all, Faversham office today trying to get a grip on a redesign I started nearly two years ago but which has stalled or been sidelined by other stuff within the company.

Have fun all...

MrMickS

Morning,

Up early to fix a production issue for job 2 before 7, then straight into the office for an early morning conference call for job 1. I must have been wicked in a previous life...

Hopefully I'll get an equally early finish tonight and the wind will drop down a bit. Evening out with the Alfa boys tonight and it would be good to be able to take the roof down.

Have a great day everyone

GeoffCapes

Morning all. Not a great start to the day. Got the Maser out of the garage, and have two large leaks of fluid at the back of the car. :(

Giallo are sending a lorry to pick it up. Oh for a non leaking Maserati!!!!!!!!

I also have to pay for the new carpets which are being fitted tomorrow and found out that you can only get £300 out in cash per day from a machine! What idiot decided that? Surely £500 is more reasonable these days. It must have been £300 for about 20 years!

conaero

Forum Owner
Morning. Its a bit grey down here, suns still got its Sahara sand mist thingy going on. I thought it would have cleared by now as most of the sand appears to be covering the freshly washed black RR I spent 4hrs cleaning on Sunday, give me a white car any day, mhhhheee!

Contigo

Sponsor
Morning all from Voicey's lair of loveliness.

Had a look round the car and two very loose bolts on the rear ARB might explain the wayward handling, I love a cheap fix :D

Service is being carried out now and apart from a few little leaks to keep an eye on all is good.

P5Nij

Morning all.

Day off today, back onto nights at 23.59hrs tomorrow... where am I... what day is it...? When I started working shifts they said ''the first thirty years are the worst lad....''!

hoyin

Clutch went on the wife's car yesterday. Do I get it fixed for £350. Or buy a new car??

I went with get it fixed. Then a hose split in the engine and had to fork out another £70 for that .....

Arrrggghhhhhh

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Contigo

Sponsor
Clutch went on the wife's car yesterday. Do I get it fixed for £350. Or buy a new car??

I went with get it fixed. Then a hose split in the engine and had to fork out another £70 for that .....

Arrrggghhhhhh

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

With the money you have made on GGP today that will more than pay for it!!

D Walker

Morning All,
Another cloudless sky in Cyprus, bit more touristy site seeing then lounge round pool with a drink or two.
Have a good day,
Dave

2b1ask1

Special case
Morning all, another weird sky yesterday evening leaving Faversham, a marble sky with a smooth grey cover with streaky white clouds under, not seen that for many years.

Anyway today I'm mostly doing maintenance in Hatfield today.

Have fun all...

CatmanV2

Morning, forum

WFH today. Might be some interesting announcements for those in the cybersecurity sphere. Or not :)

Have a great day, all

C

mjheathcote

Centenary Club
Morning all.
Last day of work today before early half term family holiday.
Usual fitting 10 days work into one day (or feels like it)!

MrMickS

Morning,

Another day in the office. Yawn. At least I managed to get a decent parking spot this morning which is a plus.

Have a great day all

JonW

Morning all

Flying to Miami today with the family for a 10 day break in Captiva. Hope everyone has a fun day!

Felonious Crud

Administrator
Staff member
Morning, my lovelies!

On the train to the big city now. A day awaits.

Jon - nice time of year to be there. Miami is a great city; are you spending time there as well?