The good morning thread

GeoffCapes

Morning all. Up early this morning to clear our bedroom before we have carpet laid in it. And in the nursery, which is all coming together.

Working from home today as well. Well, in between moving all the furniture back once said carpet has been laid.

dgmx5

Morning all, Faversham office today trying to get a grip on a redesign I started nearly two years ago but which has stalled or been sidelined by other stuff within the company.

Have fun all...

Hi Newton

I live in Faversham. What is it you do?

David

MrPea

Morning folks!

Today is my first day with my standard exhaust system back in about 8 days. I feel so much better... 8 days with a straight through system was an unpleasant experience. I'm not talking about cars.
WFH as I finish recovering.

HapPea Wednesday!

Felonious Crud

Administrator
Staff member
Morning folks!

Today is my first day with my standard exhaust system back in about 8 days. I feel so much better... 8 days with a straight through system was an unpleasant experience. I'm not talking about cars.
WFH as I finish recovering.

HapPea Wednesday!

Ar5e like a Japanese flag? Good luck!

2b1ask1

Special case
Ok Stevie, ignore the PM, took a moment for the penny to drop!

David, mostly inspections and repairs to playground equipment, sports courts, skate parks and outdoor gym equipment, it is the latter I'm working on at Brogdale Farm for The Great Outdoor Gym Co.Ltd. I've been a consultant to them since the beginning 10 years ago!

Andyk

Been an interesting week so far to say least and a tad stressful... Currently now a man of leisure with no job....Best start looking......Thanks for the chat today Matt....I do love this forum and how people drop what they are doing to talk and try and help.

Andyk

Yes been an emotional 3 days .... These things happen. Can last for about 4 months so have a little time.

rockits

Been an interesting week so far to say least and a tad stressful... Currently now a man of leisure with no job....Best start looking......Thanks for the chat today Matt....I do love this forum and how people drop what they are doing to talk and try and help.
Gees, sorry to hear that Andy. A little bit sudden and unexpected?

Contigo

Sponsor
Finally caught with your hand in the till Andy? :D

Only joking mate, I really hope you get back into work soon, sometimes these things can be a blessing as they lead to much better opportunities.

philw696

That's a shock to wake up to Andy.
I'm with Phil see it as an opportunity mate.
You have years of experience in your field.
Onwards and upwards.

Mr.Cambio

thought things were going fine with your new job Andy. Sorry to hear that. You are a serious and experienced guy, sure you'll find a new one soon.

mjheathcote

Centenary Club

Not good.
Lost my job twice, once due to liquidation (the hardest, collect your belongings and leave, fill in this form to claim for redundancy and lost wages for the last month), and the second time due to restructuring following company takeover (was looked after even after only working for them for less than 2 years).
Both cases managed to walk into a new job thankfully within 2 weeks.
As said, see it as an opportunity, experience is on your side!

D Walker

Hey Andy,
Sorry to hear your news, but, I always thought as a soldier for 22 years, what will I do, who will want me,
I am sure you will float to the top, can you specialize and go self employed now as fleet management / consultation!
Don't restrict yourself or narrow your skill set, plenty of management expierience,
Bona fortuna, Carp diem!
Dave