Question of the day

Navcorr

No I meant Rugby wendy version

C

Unrelated, but numerous bonus points if anyone manages to guess what sport this part conversation relates to

Just keep that f**king thing away from my scorecard.
Wendy is not a thing thank you Tony. Wendy is one of the finest racing pigeons you are ever likely to see my friend.
Yeah, well it's one dead pigeon if it cr*ps on my scorecard again.

CatmanV2

Unrelated, but numerous bonus points if anyone manages to guess what sport this part conversation relates to

Just keep that f**king thing away from my scorecard.
Wendy is not a thing thank you Tony. Wendy is one of the finest racing pigeons you are ever likely to see my friend.
Yeah, well it's one dead pidgeon if it cr*ps on my scorecard again.

Golf?

C

Navcorr

Incorrect in either case anyway.

Re: Wendy, later on, following a nasty incident, the conversation took on a more sinister tone:

Arrgh Jees ... Bill's going to have the sh*ts with you. Bloody thing - I warned him
.... what do you mean it's not covered - its the standard maiming and mutilation policy.
It definitely includes the loss of one arm and/or one leg.

The man himself - with either Wendy, Wendy Jr or Wendy Jr Jr.

abill.jpg

Navcorr

Netball or basket ball teams ?

Netball it is. We have a winner.

Surrey Storm, Manchester Thunder, Loughborough Lightning, Severn Stars, Benecos Mavericks, Celtic Dragons, Wasps, UWS Sirens together with Bath & Northumbria make up the women's Superleague.

Very good it is too - with Loughborough Lightning, quite rightly, currently sitting astride the top of the table - phworrrr. Very enjoyable in every conceivable manner possible - I have to say that before someone gets his frilly little knickers in a twist again :biggrin:

Over to you SPK.

spkennyuk

Something wrong with the world if i get a sports question right ! :)

I will think of a question and post shortly.