Maseratis - Spotted

MrMickS

Blue Ghibli with Preston plates heading south on the M1 through Yorkshire at a decent clip on Saturday morning.

CatmanV2

White Ghibli (I assume it was a Ghibli as there was no eclipse) at Tesco Church Langley about 1905 today

C

MrMickS

QP V at Monks Cross, York

QPV.jpg

Didn't wave as I was in the Alfa. Picture is cropped from the dash cam so quality is a bit meh.

Attachments

• QPV.jpg
    QPV.jpg
    11.9 KB · Views: 116
Last edited:

Sommi

Staying at a lodge near Lyndhurst this weekend. Parked outside is a lovely maroon Ghibli with GH**MAS plate.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

safrane

Med Blue GTS on the M5 South near Cheltenham about 3:30pm

Looked great with yellow callipers and sounded even nicer.

spkennyuk

What terrible luck - Both the mazza and the TVR on teh low loader :)
Eb

The maserati is sorn so it could just be stock going to a dealer. I think there was a black 4200 on ebay last week for auction so it could just be being moved to its new owner.

CatmanV2

Blue QPV as I left Auto Alfa this morning. The driver seemed quite bemused that I might want to exchange a friendly word.

Oh well

C

Scaf

2017 (I think) grey GranTurismo spotted on Berkhamsted High Street near the big church both last night and this morning. Someone here got a new toy? Lovely

I am often in Berkhamsted with my Grey GTS but it's a 2010 (no front plate) dodgy private rear plate - I did catch a glimpse of another grey one the other day but traffic prevented be getting a closer looksee.