Question of the day

zagatoes30

Ahh I thought it was 6x6x6

C

I looked uo 216 after you posted and although not documented as such there are reasons why it could be correct. 6 is a bad number so anything really bad could be 6x6x6 which is of course 216. But as SPK mentioned the earliest version of revelations has 616 as the mark of the beast.

spkennyuk

I looked uo 216 after you posted and although not documented as such there are reasons why it could be correct. 6 is a bad number so anything really bad could be 6x6x6 which is of course 216. But as SPK mentioned the earliest version of revelations has 616 as the mark of the beast.

It was on an episode of QI. Probably the only reason i remember it.

I need to think of a question again now.

spkennyuk

What name is shared with an Island and a type of hat ?

Clue if you need it later but i suspect it wont be needed. :)

The answer im looking for isnt Christmas.

JonW

What name is shared with an Island and a type of hat ?

Clue if you need it later but i suspect it wont be needed. :)

The answer im looking for isnt Christmas.

The name that springs to mind is Panama, but I don’t think that’s an island? So maybe I’ll guess at “Bobble”

spkennyuk

Good thought on Panama but like bobble not correct.

Im only aware of one that fits the question but you never know there may be another hat and island that share a name given the number of islands there are.

spkennyuk

After that MLC i think i better give a clue.

The same word is also a car part. There is also a particular strain of fruit that has the same word in its name. Although its used more like a veg than a fruit. Its probably thought of as a veg by many.

spkennyuk

Easter Bonnet
my go

We have a winner :)

But did you meant the word Easter as the as name of the hat and the island ? Either way you still said bonnet.

The clues were car bonnet and Scotch Bonnet pepper which is the fruit.

Bonnet as in the hat like a milk maids or Easter Bonnet and the island is Bonnet island which is in Tasmania.

Over to you Dave.

Feel a bit of a fraud here.
I actually meant Easter Island and the Easter Bonnet hat came into my head straight after it.
So I will ask one I may have asked a while ago.
Leslie King was a model for Cosmopolitan magazine. What is the better known name for Leslie King?