Untimely Demise

BLUMASER

Hi All,

Owing to the untimely demise of my QPV thanks to a DPD delivery driver - I find myself with a car cover with no car to cover! So anyone need an genuine QPV car cover in original holdall? £170 PM for details. The label says outdoor, but it is breathable and I have used it indoor for the past 4 or 5 years to great effect.

Blu

Ewan

Alternatively, I'm selling my blue QP GTS for £21.5k - so with your insurance money you could get a car to fit under your cover! That way you don't have the hassle of trying to sell the cover. Does that help?

GeoffCapes

Alternatively, I'm selling my blue QP GTS for £21.5k - so with your insurance money you could get a car to fit under your cover! That way you don't have the hassle of trying to sell the cover. Does that help?

Can't argue with that logic!

bigbob

That's the best hook I have seen for a long time!

MarkMas

Chief pedant
Hi All,

Owing to the untimely demise of my QPV thanks to a DPD delivery driver - I find myself with a car cover with no car to cover! So anyone need an genuine QPV car cover in original holdall? £170 PM for details. The label says outdoor, but it is breathable and I have used it indoor for the past 4 or 5 years to great effect.

Blu

Alternatively, I'm selling my blue QP GTS ....

AND you wouldn't have to change your username.....

G

Guest 1678

Ewan - I am now feel the need to revisit my bible classes as a kid and feel a reworking of the good samaritan for the 21st century is in order.

Genius

MrMickS

AND you wouldn't have to change your username.....

Hi All,

Blu

That's what I like about this forum. Everyone is so helpful and looking for alternative solutions to problems.