2016 Granturismo 4.7s mc shift auto exhaust values

TR03FEO

As a newbie quick question.

Really like the exhaust sound of my 2016 gts when in sport mode and auto box is in manual and exhaust flaps/values are open from idle

Want the same loud exhaust sound (open flaps from idle) when driving in auto on both normal or ice mode

As on a day like today with Icey conditions have not been brave enough to drive in sport / manual mode all the time as I'm also hearing in sport mode car has reduced traction control.

Hearing need to get a larini exhaust valve controller remote control kit fitted which can give me the above on my car when required and allow me to revert to factory settings by simple clicks on a remote control unit.

Will this kit give me what I'm after without having to make any other changes to the car and or exhaust setup?

How many of you have one of these kits fitted and what's your experience of it?

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dickygrace

www.richardgracecars.co.uk
That’s correct, I’ve had a couple of cars with them. It’s a Formula Dynamics Remote Muffler Kit that is required.

TR03FEO

Would disconnecting the rubber vacuum pipes from exhaust value and plugging with a golf tee also result in the exhaust flaps/values being constantly open from idle giving the loud exhaust sound in normal, ice and sport mode when in auto or manual gearbox mode?

Anyone does this, known issues if any and your experience of doing this?

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CatmanV2

Yes it would You run a risk that the valves will eventually seize although they have a habit of doing this anyway.

C