Upgraded car

FF1078

They were but the Convertable version was called MC or something like that and not Stradale.....Its a Convertable Stradale in all but name....although I believe it doesn't have all the Stradale bits......like the carbon discs.....

Yes that's why I asked the question. I noticed the steel discs rather than ceramics and wondered why.

azapa

Lovely car, that colour!!! Wow. It has the stradale body kit, I think. Congratulations.

sionie1

Yes that's why I asked the question. I noticed the steel discs rather than ceramics and wondered why.

Yup, usual Maserati naming pot luck. No ceramics, but actually I'm happy with that given the cost of replacing them. I hadn't told the wife how much ceramics are but left the ipad open on parts page. She wasn't smiling. Carbon bonnet and the Strad kit. Bit of a parts bin special I suppose lol

Panicracing

Stunning, remember looking round one brand new in Dick Lovett Swindon back then. Colour combination is spot on.

Sent from my LG-H850 using Tapatalk

sionie1

You could always fit a camera on the front to assist with nose in parking.

That's the plan. And a reversing camera. I can get the full kit from Oz, just trying to find someone over here that simply says 'yes' instead of the vague replies I've had so far.

dickygrace

www.richardgracecars.co.uk
That's the plan. And a reversing camera. I can get the full kit from Oz, just trying to find someone over here that simply says 'yes' instead of the vague replies I've had so far.

We've a distinct lack of auto electricians in our locality. My trusted fella unfortunately passed away last summer. On another note, as that's Bianco pregiato, I'd have it protected. My detailer in Sandycroft will do a cracking job, he does ceramics and other work too.

sionie1

We’ve a distinct lack of auto electricians in our locality. My trusted fella unfortunately passed away last summer. On another note, as that’s Bianco pregiato, I’d have it protected. My detailer in Sandycroft will do a cracking job, he does ceramics and other work too.

Thanks Richard, it’s had the gtechniq protection on it and I have a ban on all new jeans... I’m surprised at just how few auto electricians we have considering the area, the chap in Autofidelity says their kit comes with everything and full instructions, so I’m hoping that will make life a little easier.

Masser50

They charge AUD $3k (almost GBP 1,700 fitted) for a reversing Camera at the Sydney Maser dealer.