What a waste

RSM Masser

I pass this rather poor looking car fairly regularly - it has certainly sat unmoved and unloved for at least 8 years, probably more.
Every now and then someone washes it and removes the bird pooh and road grime - it is right next to a busy road. The pictures make it look far better than it really is, I couldn't see inside but that convertible top is bound to have let a bit of water in, not to mention the condensation

I don't want it, probably far to gone to be even remotely worth saving, but what a waste, would love to hear that V8 with the double cans at the back which are clearly not standard.IMG_1376.jpg

IMG_1377.jpg

IMG_1378.jpg

zagatoes30

Always costs more to bring back to life a car that has been sat for years, shame as it was a nice car in its day

safrane

At my previous place in Surrey a gent owned a white one of these...it just sat there rusting until...I kid you not grass and plants were growing inside it.
Eventually it was towed off for scrap.
All this was due to....a flat battery!!!

Corranga

Registered September 1971, first year of production. It needs to loose those wheels and exhausts, but other than that, is a classy looking thing. As you say, a real shame and probably not worth putting the coin in, unless the owner lets it go cheap.