This beggars belief!

Contigo

Sponsor
I heard a statistic that said something like over 1000 under 17's are already banned from driving with the youngest aged just 13 years old. FFS! What a nation we have ......

MrMickS

There are people that believe that if you can get away with it is makes it right. This covers all sorts of things, including driving underage/without a licence/without tax/without insurance.

Its not a surprise at all that this goes on. There is no respect for the law, and the reason for it being there, in some quarters.

philw696

Jeremy Kyle will sort it out.
At least the 13 year old is not the father of the toddler and the mother his aunt.

zagatoes30

This is not new, my brother was banned 3 times before he had a license the first when he was 15

CatmanV2

There are people that believe that if you can get away with it is makes it right. This covers all sorts of things, including driving underage/without a licence/without tax/without insurance.

Its not a surprise at all that this goes on. There is no respect for the law, and the reason for it being there, in some quarters.

And then when they get caught, it's the police's fault......

C

MarkMas

Chief pedant
Well, to be fair, the mother was probably too drunk to drive, so was just being sensibly cautious.

Wack61

When I was 16 I had a mate that had 2 extension pieces on his licence so they could fit all the endorsements on it , all obtained before he had a licence to put them on

This week on one of the cop shows a patrol came across a car with a broken wishbone after he'd hit the roundabout at 2am , his mum said she was driving , no licence,no insurance and drunk , cop got it out of the lad who was driving , him not his mum, he was drunk, it shows you the kind of people the police have to deal with , no way I or my parents would ever have done that but lying to the police comes as second nature to them

I was sat at a set of lights in Liverpool a couple of weeks ago when a moped appeared from a side road with 3 kids aged 12-13 on it , in the 70s you'd have seen that on fields but not in the middle of town