The good morning thread

MrPea

Enjoy the warmth, Martin!
Huzzah for a bit of normality in the Catfolk household.
'Twas fun yesterday with my parents and two pairs of lovely Barkers Oxford brogues were acquired. Their factory shop in Earls Barton is well worth a visit as they sell the end of line and slightly imperfects and you struggle to find the imperfections even when they're pointed out. Proper fine Northamptonshire hand made shoes with 40%+ discount.
Adam, you won't be disappointed with my choices.
Off to the Design Museum today... yay!
HapPea Saturday x

Last edited:

Contigo

Sponsor
Nice hair Phil reminds me of the young offenders cut...

15210863-low_res-the-young-offenders-4997b1e.jpg

safrane

Spent a wasted hour on the M32 outside of Bristol today... sadly a few nice cars seem to have got into a tangle including a nice Aero Max Morgan...looked a write off... one of the others was a Max Power Nissan that looked better after the smash.

philw696

Morning all.
So Phil I have gone from an aged Hippy to a Young Offender.
The vote is still undecided out in cyberspace but Ms French likes me which is the important bit

2b1ask1

Special case
Morning all, may wash the GS this morning, off to Sittingbourne later with Alex (driving) for the beaters meal to celebrate a good year at the shoot.

Have fun all...

Contigo

Sponsor
Morning, out in the GTS today at a local wedding fair, it's been 2 weeks since I last drove it so looking forward waking the dead!

MrMickS

Morning,

Lovely and bright and sunny up here in the frozen North (Midlands to our Scottish brethren). Quick blast down to Sheffield later to watch my lad beat Doohickey's lad at American Football. Think I'll take the scenic/fun route rather than just go down on the motorway.

Have a great day all

zagatoes30

Morning all, need to collect some logs for the new log store and will probably resurrect the Giulietta from her slumber

CatmanV2

Morning forum. After much fun and games yesterday with my new Virgin kit (who's bloody silly idea was that!) off to Makro this morning, then Screwfix to get my shower

Have a great day, all

C

Felonious Crud

Administrator
Staff member
Good morning from Heathrow. En route to Dubai for a morning of meetings tomorrow and then onwards to Delhi. Back via Dubai on Thursday for dinner with an old mate and then home on Friday. Bollox to all the work stuff and nonsense this week, my goal is to finally sort out the logistical chicanery needed to buy and collect a new car in the next 10 days.

2b1ask1

Special case
Morning all, Reading, Slough Watchett & Hatfield to visit today, we will see how it goes with snow falling here.

Have fun all...

zagatoes30

Morning all, WFH today.

Yesterdays Giulietta resurrection didn't go to plan leaking fuel hose to the carbs so will be off to source and fit some new pipe today