Top Gear!

Navcorr

...my expectations were low so he had a lot of room to work with.

Exactly. He's a bit too much "look at me I think I'm wonderful". He is a TV chef though so perhaps it goes with the territory. It's a while ago but thought the James Martin - Mille Miglia was excellent.

zagatoes30

Exactly. He's a bit too much "look at me I think I'm wonderful". He is a TV chef though so perhaps it goes with the territory. It's a while ago but thought the James Martin - Mille Miglia was excellent.

Buy a classic race car that failed in its day.that all experts told you would fail again and be surprised when it failed in the Mille Miglia

Navcorr

Thought it was a good insight into the preparations, etc. Granted the car wasn't the best part of the programme - think you'd have to give it to his ex-girlfriend. I'm fairly sure he would've :) Sally something was it?

zagatoes30

Thought it was a good insight into the preparations, etc. Granted the car wasn't the best part of the programme - think you'd have to give it to his ex-girlfriend. I'm fairly sure he would've :) Sally something was it?

Sally Kettle I think, ex Miss England

Andyk

See Matt Le Blance has quit Top Gear.....Wrong one to be honest .... Should have been Rory.

conaero

Forum Owner
Oh dear, that Chris/Matt pairing seemed to work very well and agree, Rory was the 5th wheel.

Who do we want then, I would still like Philip Glenister.

Contigo

Sponsor
Not sure she's work, did you not find her gushing when she did the Classic car show with Quentin?

They need someone for the banter with Chris.

Well here's one - and I dread it. She seems to me to be a tve presenter in search of a show. She has done heaps of other programs with seemingly no link
eg Orbit, something about sheep er -Top gear Spring Winter etc Watch
Yes you've got it
Kate Humble

Wack61

If it was open to a vote for the "Joey from Friends" replacement mine would go to James Martin but I agree, Rory needs to go back to wherever he came from, he just doesn't seem comfortable in front of the camera, like Chris Evans, OK on the radio, annoying on TV

conaero

Forum Owner
If it was open to a vote for the "Joey from Friends" replacement mine would go to James Martin but I agree, Rory needs to go back to wherever he came from, he just doesn't seem comfortable in front of the camera, like Chris Evans, OK on the radio, annoying on TV

Rory is there to appeal to the younger generation...INIT!