The good morning thread

MrPea

Hello everyone!
I'm enjoying watching sunrise just now. A fleeting visit is required at the office before heading to a customer to help one of our guys sell some stuff.
Dinner with friends tonight, preceded by a trip to the gym.
6 am feels like a luxurious lie in today.
HapPea Wednesday!

MarkMas

Chief pedant
Morning All.
Congrats re new job, Andy - I din't know about that.
Nice frosty/sunny morning here.
Hours of boring paperwork today, but then I'm playing Tennis at 4 and Bridge at 7, so that's nice.

Felonious Crud

Administrator
Staff member
Morning! And what a beautiful one it is. On the train to London for another day at a conference in Regents Park, then down to the office to spend some time with the people who actually do some work.

It's a lovely bright day. Could spring really be on its way (again)?

2b1ask1

Special case
Wish her well for us Chris, morning all, got the Volvo back finally last evening but it is not much better so it is unlikely I’ll put it to auction. Will review it over the next few days. Local jobs today.

Have fun all...

GeoffCapes

Afternoon all. Just got to Newcastle for my overnight stop before a meeting in the morning.
Went from warmth, blue skies, sunshine and a light breeze to howling winds, cold and rain.

Today it is grim up north!

D Walker

Afternoon all. Just got to Newcastle for my overnight stop before a meeting in the morning.
Went from warmth, blue skies, sunshine and a light breeze to howling winds, cold and rain.

Today it is grim up north!

yep - i put a jumper on today...

CatmanV2

Morning forum. Office today, then Gaucho's tonight to celebrate 20 years of DDNS technology. Go figure.

Last day at work til after Easter, as well. Bring It On :)

Have a great day, all

C

Andyk

Good morning all.....out to lunch later with Liz....Other than that need to sort out car insurance.

MrMickS

Morning,

A successful day yesterday in the office, tidying up and finishing off stuff today.

Taking a drive out to Squires Cafe later, sort of a Yorkshire version of the Ace, at least that's what they think. Yorkshire Italia Car night so will be interesting to see what turns up. Really need to find time to clean the car in the meantime. At least the weather looks better.

Good luck with the insurance Andy. I'm leaving doing more about mine until next week.

Have a great day all

2b1ask1

Special case
Have fun at the E-By-Gumball!

I’m off to Newmarket and Wickford today foolwed by some quotes to continue with.

Have fun all...