Question of the day

zagatoes30

I can never admit to knowing anything about the previous question as i have wiped the said organisation from my mind many years ago

Wanderer

203e019e541b075895704109dbeca511.jpg

Franky Worthy popping in a last minute winner at The Theatre of Wet Dreams in 1980, i was there roughly behind the camera..

spkennyuk

Clue based question for you again. 5 questions give you clues to the actual answer I want.

Your 5 clues are:

1. Donald Trump became the oldest ever President at first inauguration. Who was the previous oldest?

2. Which missionary once said ‘By blood, I am Albanian, by citizenship, Indian, by faith, a Catholic nun and by calling, I belong to the world’?

3. Which English folk hero’s companions included Much the Miller’s Son and Alan a Dale?

4. Who painted Salvator Mundi, sold for a world record $450million in November 2017 ?

5. The Ballon D’Or was originally for European Footballer of the Year, more recently for the World equivalent. It has been won by 4 Manchester United players – Denis Law in 1964, Bobby Charlton in 1966, George Best in 1968 and who in 2008?

So my question is what is the connection between the five clues ?

Wanderer

1. I think I know.
2. I know.
3. I know.
4. I know.
5. I think I know, pretty sure.

Even with those three and a half, I've no idea of a connection!

Wanderer

Put your answers to the clues up if you want and i will say if they are correct. It might help others

1. Reagan (probs)
2. Mother Theresa
3. Robin Hood
4. Leonardo Da Vinci
5. Cristiano Ronaldo (tw@t - bagged hattrick in his first game vs BWFC ISTR) - reasonably sure