The good morning thread

2b1ask1

Special case
Very disappointingly I’ve just found the first rust on the GS!

E0AFD07B-2ADF-454F-9B6A-7023D0FE6B8F.jpg

Inside of bottom boot lip coming through seam sealer!

2b1ask1

Special case
Note to self; must get summer tyres sorted, looks all wrong on 4200 wheels & proms are looming, doing at least two!

Vampyrebat

Very disappointingly I’ve just found the first rust on the GS!

View attachment 48857

Inside of bottom boot lip coming through seam sealer!

Bugger! How's that happened Newton? Have you got a fault with your rubber boot lid seal?............Only looks like surface rust from here so no big trauma to make good. You've just made me check mine now!!

safrane

Known issue...but seen far worse. TBH it may be easier to get a new boot lid than try to cure rust from the inside of the boot.

EnzoMC

morning all
off to collect car after service, looking forward to the drive back. fingers crossed all ok

have a great weekend all

2b1ask1

Special case
Morning all, younger daughter Christine’s 20th Birthday today! Some admin, gardening and out with my mother for me today.

Have fun all...

philw696

Morning to you all and going into a wet winter.
Two weeks with a broken collar bone and today was the first time I could shower myself.
Have a Great weekend those of you not going to the Wedding.

MrMickS

Morning,

After spending yesterday have a drive out followed by sorting the garage and cutting the grass and hedge not sure what to do today. I could stay in and watch TV or I could drive to the Dales, have a nice walk and picnic outside, followed by a spirited drive home. I wonder which it will be?

Have a great one all

Morning to you all and going into a wet winter.
Two weeks with a broken collar bone and today was the first time I could shower myself.
Have a Great weekend those of you not going to the Wedding.

Always good to share a shower!

Morning all another fine day today.
Great too yesterday in Wetherby
So, quiet today and away again tomorrow. Doing my best to avoid the Wedding.
Nothing against Royalty its just all the fawning that goes along with it - and I did not get an invite

Felonious Crud

Administrator
Staff member
Morning, all! The sun’s out and the sky’s blue and bright. Feels like a good day for doing some light and quick DIY (explicitly no paint brushes), outside stuff and a thrash out somewhere in the car, probably involving a pub.

Have a good day all, and to anyone getting married today, have fun.

dem maser

There is a wedding on today.....my neighbours

Going to spend the day away from the tv until the FA cup final

Have a good one

MrMickS

Morning,

I agree Andy, yesterday was fab. On no, showing my age there.

Found a great road I'd not been on before at Carlton Highdale. Will have to go back with cameras, and then again with the Maser.

a641fcdc3db609a5d12b91e295881b2d.jpg

Today looks to be shaping up well too. Have a few things to do around the house though so probably no trip today but a BBQ this evening.

Need to find time to wash the cars too.

Have fun all

philw696

Morning to you all.
Just watched the Frank Williams documentary from last year and have to say amazing what a story.
If you haven't seen it I recommend it highly.
Its on Netflix.