The good morning thread

Andyk

Fantastic. Thanks for the heads up. Going to be trying this later. Just ordered an Amazon fire stick on Prime Now. Delivery in 1 hr!!

Meanwhile this happened:

e6a123102b0580f4bbadcd834e721eea.jpg

It was 1 month ago but things have been pretty crazy since then so I haven't really managed to get on the forum and post.

So I now have one older girl and a younger boy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great news, congratulations.

hoyin

Congratulations, you may need a bigger car

May???

I think the phrase was "we need a new car when is your GTS being sold??"

My wife repeats this at least 5 times daily.

Nothing has happened yet.

Thanks for all the congrats guys! It is all a bit surreal. Can't believe how any of you survived. Or even thought it was a good idea to have more than 2!!!

D Walker

May???

I think the phrase was "we need a new car when is your GTS being sold??"

My wife repeats this at least 5 times daily.

Nothing has happened yet.

Thanks for all the congrats guys! It is all a bit surreal. Can't believe how any of you survived. Or even thought it was a good idea to have more than 2!!!

After seeing my daughters student finance balance today I "nearly" fainted. My advice is to emigrate and never come back.. I fancy New Zealand!!!

Andyk

Good morning all...In Enfield for two days now for a Strategic alignment meeting with customer. Staying at somewhere called Devere, Theobald Estate...Ah well soon be the weekend.

MrPea

Morning folks!
Today I'm supposed to be driving a Maserati through Snowdonia to Beaumaris on Anglesey but I've had a stomach bug for the last 36 hours that's not showing signs of shifting so that would currently be a very uncomfortable journey. Hmph.
GrumPea Thursday

MrMickS

Morning,

Last work day for the week for me. Early start to get a parking spot, then hopefully an early finish and time to clean the car before heading off tomorrow. Looking at a house later too, 8:30 seems a bit late but we had a gander outside last night so it might be enough for an initial look.

Have a great day all

CatmanV2

Morning forum. Up earlyish as builders turning up to fix our porch (we hope)

Some calls to make but easing back into work gently :)

Have a great day, all

C

2b1ask1

Special case
Morning all, a passenger on a lazy drive back from Amsterdam today so not a lot to report. Wandered around the city last night window shopping, was all very curvy and somehow disturbing.

Have fun all...

conaero

Forum Owner
Morning. Nothing of any interest to report other than a new transformer turning up so we can all have showers again at a descent pressure.

GeoffCapes

Morning all. Office this morning. Then off to collect the Maser from Giallo.

The cause of the troublesome oil leak looks like it has been down to a blocked oil breather pipe. And the clutch fluid leak down to a failed/failing gasket.

Why can something so little upset these cars?

Hopefully that will mean no more drips on the garage floor. That way I can get on with cleaning it.
Looks a mess! Well, it doesn't. But those of you who are OCD will understand.

rockits

Good morning all...In Enfield for two days now for a Strategic alignment meeting with customer. Staying at somewhere called Devere, Theobald Estate...Ah well soon be the weekend.
Nice place Andy Theobald's Park....well the old house is....partially separate from the conference side. I got married there in 2006 & we had the whole old house to ourselves ceremony & all.

GeoffCapes

Just picked the Maser up from Giallo.

I haven't driven it for only 2 weeks, but had completely forgotten how good the car is.

Never fails to put a smile on my face.

They have also just sold a gorgeous GS LE in the same colour as my GT, it had only done 30k.

They also have an MCV in there. Not sure if it is up for sale though. Although it needs a bit of TLC.

2b1ask1

Special case
Stopped off at Dartford Heath on the way home to collect a replacement spare wheel and tyre for the Aygo as my younger daughter managed to make the last one square with a split sidewall so that was a write off. Had negotiated £30 with the fella for it at the breakers, popped the boot and lifted out an unused wheel and brand new Continental tyre, the deal stood = result!

I celebrated by buying a new compressor for the garage @ £140 = man logic!