any interest in a Scottish meet...?

ZAM400209

It is YOUR attendance, not that cars, that will make this..!

Point taken on the weather Allan-

just firing up the beast now...

allandwf

Home from a thoroughly enjoyable afternoon. Was great to meet up with old friends and put faces to new names. Seven cars all different was a great achievement well done all. Nice drive there and back to stretch the cars legs ;)

highlander

Home from a thoroughly enjoyable afternoon. Was great to meet up with old friends and put faces to new names. Seven cars all different was a great achievement well done all. Nice drive there and back to stretch the cars legs ;)

Agree Allan, it was heartening to see 7 tridents in a row. Got back just after 8........have left the old girl out in the drive to "closely" instruct Fiona how to wash her tomorrow before she gets wrapped up in the garage again since I have a, ahem, bad back ;)
Will start a new thread tomorrow entitled "Skye trip" with dates for people to select.
You'll be glad to hear, no cyclists on route home ;)

allandwf

Agree Allan, it was heartening to see 7 tridents in a row. Got back just after 8........have left the old girl out in the drive to "closely" instruct Fiona how to wash her tomorrow before she gets wrapped up in the garage again since I have a, ahem, bad back ;)
Will start a new thread tomorrow entitled "Skye trip" with dates for people to select.
You'll be glad to hear, no cyclists on route home ;)

We had a convoy of three heading south. Look forward to seeing our pics ;)

pedroC60

A great afternoon out folks - really enjoyed meeting you all and seeing (hearing) the cars.
Skye trip sounds like a good adventure - hope the dates pan out.

Looking forward to seeing the pics too.

/p

Needamaser

Great day. Thanks guys. Really enjoyed it. Nice spread of cars and exhaust notes. Still have tinnitus after Outrun arrived. Almost choked when he opened his door and said to be quiet because he had a sleeping child in the passenger seat. Child is stone deaf after the journey or he was drugged.
Following Greg up the road we had a Discovery wedged to my boot lid for a number of miles through the average speed sections. As we hit a dual carriageway section he pulled out into the outside lane presumably to pass a couple of old cars. Laughed like a drain when we both hit the loud pedal and he sat there like a lemon watching us disappear.

highlander

Following Greg up the road we had a Discovery wedged to my boot lid for a number of miles through the average speed sections. As we hit a dual carriageway section he pulled out into the outside lane presumably to pass a couple of old cars. Laughed like a drain when we both hit the loud pedal and he sat there like a lemon watching us disappear.

Yup, he was s real landy d1ck, noticed he tried to block you from getting in at one of the passing points so even sweeter when we burned him a few miles later ;)

D Walker

Interesting to see a certain Strad still has Le Mans parking flash,
Glad the weather held, lovely collection of cars there!

ZAM400209

That might have been a good idea, Allan- but I think I 'just about' had it by the time we were leaving..!

Very lovely to meet everyone who made it along,

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 34
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 35
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 33