any interest in a Scottish meet...?

Corranga

It was a great afternoon out, and great to see, not just 7 Maserati together, but 7 different Maserati!

Not sure we need name badges (it'd just make me look worse when I manage to forget anyway!), I tend to just associate everyone with their car.

ZAM400209

Ha! No, Allan; actually the forum wouldn't let me delete that post. So I had to put something in brackets to explain!

The Cup has never given me any trouble actually- save for exhaust mounting...

allandwf

Ha! No, Allan; actually the forum wouldn't let me delete that post. So I had to put something in brackets to explain!

The Cup has never given me any trouble actually- save for exhaust mounting...
Glad to hear, I couldn't resist that we blast past you on the way back ;)

ZAM400209

I was hoping you would- something interesting to follow is always great...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 72

Corranga

Weather is finally starting to get better, though my maser is yet to turn a wheel yet this year...

Anyone up for a follow up Scottish meet this year?

D Walker

Depending on how far South of up North you will gather I could maybe include in a weekend away for me and SWMBO....

flexwing

Sounds great. Could it coincide with a car show? Thinking of events at East Fortune, Borders etc? Could meet up at PK's (not spoken to Phil!)

Corranga

I'm quite flexible location wise as Dundee is relatively central compared to some. We do have some more northern members though so would be good to see who is interested and take it from there.

Last year we did the Atholl Arms Hotel in Blair Atholl, which gives a nice run out on good roads and meant the northern members could get there and back easily without an overnight.

Also it was a Google Maps approved Maserati spot ;)
https://www.google.co.uk/maps/@56.7...4!1sLmvWfiQa36E-iluoCPfwlw!2e0!7i13312!8i6656

Allan, I'm sure no one would complain if you were to arrive the incognito and be the black horse (black sheep?) of the group. I certainly would welcome the chance to have a closer look at your new toy!

D Walker

No problem - fix a date / location and I will see if I can make it - we want to come back up for some square sausage anyway......