Question of the day

zagatoes30

Places / properties than can be bought when playing Monopoly?

You are almost there, Monopoly is part of the link but there is a bit more, I will add two more to see if you can get the final detail

Trafalgar Square
Pall Mall
Marylebone Station (added 22:40 11/10)
Mayfair (added 6:30 12/10)
Jail (added 6:30 12/10)

RSM Masser

They are all places on the Monopolybboard
But if you owned them in real life you couldn't develop and put houses or hotels on

zagatoes30

The final 2 locations that I know follow the link are added below

Trafalgar Square
Pall Mall
Marylebone Station (added 22:40 11/10)
Mayfair (added 6:30 12/10)
Jail (added 6:30 12/10)
Old Kent Road (added 15:00 12/10)
Go (added 15:00 12/10)

JonW

The additional part of the link is within the game of Monopoly.

Are they all places that one of the Chance cards (or whatever the other ones are called) tell you to go to... For example.... "Advance to Jail, do not pass Go"

midlifecrisis

Are they all places that one of the Chance cards (or whatever the other ones are called) tell you to go to... For example.... "Advance to Jail, do not pass Go"
Good shout. could also have 'three spaces' as a clue too.

Sent from my D5803 using Tapatalk

zagatoes30

Spot on they are all places you can get to without landing on that particular square

Over to you

MarkMas

Chief pedant
I used to watch a western on TV called "High Chaparral", which I think meant an area of hilly land with a few shrubs on it. So I'm thinking a 'Chaparral Cock' is an ironic name for something in that area that wakes you up, goes in the pot or, y'know, the other thing.
Vulture? Prairie Dog? Jackrabbit? Stick of salami?

Navcorr

Not the mustachioed rancher from the High Chaparral who would later fail the Village People audition for being slightly "too" camp.

JonW

I used to watch a western on TV called "High Chaparral", which I think meant an area of hilly land with a few shrubs on it. So I'm thinking a 'Chaparral Cock' is an ironic name for something in that area that wakes you up, goes in the pot or, y'know, the other thing.
Vulture? Prairie Dog? Jackrabbit? Stick of salami?

Kind of warmish, and accurate in terms of what a chaparral is. However, none of the suggestions for what a Chaparral Cock is are correct

Is it some sort of tool?

Sent from my D5803 using Tapatalk

Nope - afraid not

Not the mustachioed rancher from the High Chaparral who would later fail the Village People audition for being slightly "too" camp.

LOL - but no

G

Guest 1678

Is it along the lines of Welsh Rarebit and referring to a vegetable instead of an animal?