Question of the day

MarkMas

Chief pedant
American Bandstand was first broadcast on 5th August 1957 (the Interweb tells me), but presumably nothing to do with Hartlepool

MrMickS

Seems like its got to be one of the modern ones as they play so many test matches these days and fly all over the world to do it. Haven't really watched the cricket since they scuttled off to Sky and off free-to-air TV so I can't actually remember the names of any of them.

Navcorr

Seems like its got to be one of the modern ones as they play so many test matches these days

Makes sense but I think it's one who straddled both traditional and new worlds. Was he stood down from the test arena following a string of poor decisions? If it's the one I think he, IMHO, wasn't that bad. Just a number of high profile mistakes when new replay technology became available.

zagatoes30

Makes sense but I think it's one who straddled both traditional and new worlds. Was he stood down from the test arena following a string of poor decisions? If it's the one I think he, IMHO, wasn't that bad. Just a number of high profile mistakes when new replay technology became available.

I asume your referring to "Slow Death"?

Must be some one who has been around a while, so he is in with a chance