Llandow track day

Andyk

So, Llandow track day.....I was thinking August as Emtee has already mentioned. Thursday would be the cheapest option to keep price down....£1200 against £1500 for a Friday....If we do a Thursday then I think with 20 cars it will be no more than £80.....

Dates for August available Thursday 5th, 26th...If you want a Friday the 6th, 20th, 27th available at an extra £300. Need to can a feel for dates for yourselves.....

Will so how the list goes for the next week and then as long as all agree will start to add non Maserati so we can get the numbers...I suggest if you know of anyone that would like to join the fun then add their names.

Loz.....................
AndyK.................Any date.
Amtee.................
Safrane...............
LeeH..................
ENZ525...............
SimonM...............

lozcb

Appreciate if you could advise on a local B and B or cozy hotel nearby Andy if you know the area, somewhere within 15 mins driving , not too cheap and not dear just dont want a lilo to sleep on if you get my drift

regards loz

Andyk

Of course Loz......I'm about 25/30 mins form the track in Chepstow and there are lots of BB/Hotels in the area plus a great Italian resturant for the evening before which we could all meet up in...if there are a few staying over night that is....

lozcb

Thats sounds my style Andy , makes a little event of it rather than a splash and dash , not as young as i would like to think i am cheers mate

regards loz

Emtee

Hi Andy, Just checking in on the new thread. Didn't you persuade Matt? 26th or 27th would be my preferences. Sign me up for the overnight stay also if that's okay?

Would definitely appreciate some expert guidance as to the best way to get around safely and swiftly.

Having seen the monsters at Silverstone I'm looking forward to this with equal measures of trepidation and excitement! Bring it on :laughing:

safrane

Loz,

You room is free here, as always and if Kaz if free she and Sophie can go off shoe shopping.

Only 45 mins from the track

conaero

Forum Owner
And me:

Loz.....................
AndyK.................Any date.
Amtee.................
Safrane...............
LeeH..................
ENZ525...............
SimonM...............
Conaero..............

Andyk

It's a Thursday.......come on live a little...track day Thursday, bollocked Friday, Saturday, Sunday....Think of the story you can tell on your stag doo.....

I'm easy on dates so needs to be the one that most can come on....Can everyone put the date that suits next to their name then we can decide.

conaero

Forum Owner
Thursday would work. Fri/sat/sun lashed! you know that's Aug bank holiday weekend?

Andyk

Isn't BH Monday on the 23rd....Which is why is such good value....Most tracks put their prices up in the summer months, Llandow don't. Plus last time we went their they never checked any of the cars for noise levels where as most major circuits have a 98db restrictions....so any of you Larini boys should be ok.

Last edited:

marcos

If 26th August I'm in as well! Will be good to get on a track with no noise limits, may bring my namesake along...

Andyk

If 26th August I'm in as well! Will be good to get on a track with no noise limits, may bring my namesake along...

Hi Buddy good to hear from you....It will be good to see you especially as I haven't seen you car since all the upgrades..

Loz..................... Any date - 26th
AndyK.................Any date. - 26th
Amtee.................
Safrane...............
LeeH..................
ENZ525...............
SimonM...............
Conaero..............
Marcos.............. 26th

Andyk

Thats 3 definates....need more before we commit..If all on the list is interested then I'm sure we could get another 11 from people/forums we all know....

Emtee

Hi Andy, Happy to commit to the 26th. May also be able to add a couple of non-Maseratisti to the number if need be.

What's your advise regarding skid lid, clothing etc?

Thanks for your sterling efforts.

Cheers, Miles.

ENZ525

Sorry Andy,
Have decided that Llandow is just a little too far for me,
Regards,
Enzo.

Andyk

Hi Andy, Happy to commit to the 26th. May also be able to add a couple of non-Maseratisti to the number if need be.

What's your advise regarding skid lid, clothing etc?

Thanks for your sterling efforts.

Cheers, Miles.

Cheers Miles, Covered arms and helmet required...

I wold suggest that if you know af anyone that wants to join in add them to the list...

Last edited: