Question of the day

G

Guest 1678

I reckon Minnie appeared later - so I am guessing 1946. As for names - absolutely no idea

zagatoes30

OK this gem of knowledge doesn't seem to be in the SM combined memory bank

Wayne Allwine who voiced Mickey Mouse for 34 years married Russi Taylor who voiced Minnie Mouse from 1986 in 1991

Over to some one else to set the next question

spkennyuk

A worm has 5. The octopus has 3 I think.

Also has its reproduction organs on one arm so if you shake its arm and it grins then you picked the wrong arm ;)

Octopuses (plural) is correct well done
They are a very ancient species, have blue blood - based on Copper not Iron and 3 hearts, two for moving blood around and a third for when they are swimming, which they don't do often because in knackers them and they prefer to ramble across the seabed
not that I am an expert of course
over to you................

G

Guest 1678

Back to Disney.

What is the area in square miles of DisneyWorld Florida (the complete site, not just the developed bits)? For a bit of fun (I am only looking for the first answer) what was the price paid?

BennyD

Sea Urchin Pate
As there is a lot of swampland down that way, so I'd say a token dollar. As for the area; 500 square miles?

MrCoop

I know this one as my daughter has dragged us there many times and was Disney World mad. It's about 44 square miles. The size of San Francisco apparently.