Question of the day

midlifecrisis

Oh Bl00dy ****....

Ronald Reagan is Washington National
Ronaldo is madeira
Mother Theresa is Tirana
Leonardo is Fiumicino in Rome
And Robin Hood is Doncaster Sheffiled...one I helped build!!!

Kicking myself here, I thought that they were all Catholics...

2b1ask1

Special case
If Wanderer wants to take it (and set the next one), I only answered the link, he posted the 5 answers leading to it...

zagatoes30

Oh Bl00dy ****....

Ronald Reagan is Washington National
Ronaldo is madeira
Mother Theresa is Tirana
Leonardo is Fiumicino in Rome
And Robin Hood is Doncaster Sheffiled...one I helped build!!!

Kicking myself here, I thought that they were all Catholics...

Now remind what business are you in ?

Wanderer

OK, relatively straightforward one, no Googling until the answers run out, nothing clever in this one, more of a memory wracker...

The Young One's was a comedy show which was sold to the BBC higher-ups as a variety show, hence they had to have live music on. So the question is name the live bands that played on the various Young One's episodes.

Some where a bit dodgy, some not exactly live, 12 eps, though I don't think every ep actually did have a band. Bonus points for naming any that played twice.

One point for each, take away your shoe size and the answer is your own IQ!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

allandwf

Madness played twice :) Motorhead (Best most surreal episode for me,) and the Damned and Amazulu of the top of my head.

2b1ask1

Special case
Motorhead were the best for me, though I may be imagining it didn't they come back with Girlschool to do Please Don't touch?

2b1ask1

Special case
That has just reminded me I haven't watched Wendy O'Williams doing 'Jailbait' live with Motorhead for a while..... I'm off to a darkened room for a bit!

MarkMas

Chief pedant
I seem to remember Alexi Sale singing on it (as well as being a complete ars3. Did he have a band?