New top gear trailer is out . Start the end of the month

Spartacus

Looks ok to me , plus we get the three chimps on amazon aswell .

[video=youtube;rur6a9QKmi4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rur6a9QKmi4[/video]

jayblue

Seems quite a few people who have viewed it have already decided that they don't like the new program before it even begins! 8500 dislikes. Something tells me they are fighting an uphill with this one.

conaero

Forum Owner
Seems watchable, Ill reserver judgement but I am all 'Gingered' out now, he's starting to irritate me again.

Spartacus

Maybe they should dye his hair green to dilute his annoyance rating ?

I still say that Le Blanc will be the best one on this . I like his sense of humour . Maybe he is nt American ?

If they could just get rid or Eddie nob head Jordon they might just save it

Last edited:

bigbob

Looks unchanged, just different heads shouting the same stuff. If you take the view that the licence fee is already paid then it's free TV so worth a peek.

PS Nothing wrong with ginger per se but Evans needs to understand that his hair style only worked when he had....well more hair.

Contigo

Sponsor
That is an old trailer. It looks ok but similar format to old TG and that is something which needs changing. Sabine and Harris are the only reasons I will be tuning in....

Andyk

That is an old trailer. It looks ok but similar format to old TG and that is something which needs changing. Sabine and Harris are the only reasons I will be tuning in....

Sabine is well worth watching it for.....If you are watching it for Harris then you will not watch much as he talk me he is only has about parts 4 in it. I really don't mind Matt either....

dickygrace

www.richardgracecars.co.uk
I can handle Evans but have just switched over as Matt Le Blanc's presenting is awful, even though I think he's alright, but Gordon Ramsay, can't stand the bloke.

outrun

Em, it's exactly the same as before only they're not as good at it at Clarkson etc. BBC too scared to allow new ideas in again.

Disappointing. Yawn.